Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will try to post pics of everything my digi camera is on the fritz and is getting fixed right now ill try to borrow one...........

Rockwell 2 1/2 ton rear complete with 4 stock rims and (20-13s) military tires on it, tires on it make it a little easier to move around......................500.obo

91 toy v6 rear axel with factory 4.88's and a detroit locker...............500.obo

78-79 ford rear full width full floater d60........................................100.obo

2 70's-80's 14 bolt axels non full floater 8 lug................................100.obo

ford 9 inch 5.13 gears never used ................................................100.obo

4 33*12.50*16.5 BFG AT's 90 percent tread on stock chevy rims 8 on 6.5...........................make offer

also parting out complete 77 chvy blazer ask about parts and i will price them
np205,14bolt,th350,good doors,good interior,etcetc...............
fenders....... sold
drivers door.....sold
engine...sold
front axel....sold
misc interior sold
:D if you see something that you want but dont like my price make me an offer :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROCKKRAWLER82 said:
could u pm me a price for your 14 bolt rear on the chevy and would u ship it.
you pay to ship, you find local place near me to take it to, but all and all probobly not worth the hassel id prefer someone local.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cajunsuzukispider said:
if you got a 28 or 30 spline gov-loc for a 10-bolt it would be nice. you can email at [email protected] if you like. jd
sorry dont have it

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Are you willing to separate the toy 3rd form the rest of the housing? how about $400 + shipping for the toy 3rd and you can sell the other part.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
what do you want for the th350 205 combo??

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NY_crawler said:
Are you willing to separate the toy 3rd form the rest of the housing? how about $400 + shipping for the toy 3rd and you can sell the other part.
if i can find someone to buy the rest of axel then i will seperate let me think about it????????

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
e cliff said:
what do you want for the th350 205 combo??
im selling this for a friend, i gave him a call and am waiting on him to call me back. he is suppose to break down how much he wants for everything on the truck and give me a list. i will let you know as soon as i find out.... :D :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
how about $50 for the 9" gears and ill pick them up - we'll talk shop and all that...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts