Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M WORKING ON A CRAZY PINION BRAKE SYSTEM FOR MY ROCK'S AND NEED THE BOLT CIRCLE ON THE PINION SUPPORT. I WOULD MEASURE IT MY SELF BUT I JUST MOVED AND DON'T HAVE AIR YET TO REMOVE THE PINION NUT TO TAKE IT OFF SO I CAN MEASURE IT CORRECTLY. ANYONE HAVE THIS OFF HAND OR IN A CAD FILE??
YES I DID A SEARCH MANY TIMES AND NOTHING...........THANKS

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
I have both front and rear pinion supports and a yoke shaft that have been cut away from the diff just for what you are doing. Where do you want me to send it?

Here is one side.

Dan

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
1SAWB said:
SEND IT TO
T&D MACHINE PRODUCTS
C/O SHELDON MILLER
4859 CONVAIR DR
CARSON CITY NV 89706

LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH FREIGHT IS AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU

Done, you should get it tomorrow.

FEDEX
Tracking number 846158529406
Ship date Apr 15, 2004
Estimated delivery date Apr 16, 2004 by 3:00 pm

Delivery location
CARSON NV
Service type
Standard Overnight

Pass it along, but when you guys are done with it please return it to

Dan Dibble
564 Johnash Ct.
Collierville TN. 38017

·
Registered
792 Posts
If any one of you guys that gets this could make a couple of extra brackets and ship them to me I would be willing to make it worth your trouble and that way I dont have to get on the list... thanks

Please let me know

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
If someone is going to make a kit I'd like to see a one piece adapter for the rotor. It should have the pilot ring that fits into the driveshaft yoke and could bolt to a wilwood rotor they sell without hats.

·
Registered
389 Posts
SLICK RICK said:
If any one of you guys that gets this could make a couple of extra brackets and ship them to me I would be willing to make it worth your trouble and that way I dont have to get on the list... thanks

Please let me know

Rick
Rick, after I get my brackets done, I will make you some too.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mine are way crazy i'm using winston cup 4 piston billet calipers with 13.00 inch scaloped rotors 72 vane 1 3/8 thick . a little crazy i know but the parts are free to me so what the hell. i like the rotor but i think the calipers are over kill

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I well look for the drawings for the bolt circle,, I have been working on making a cheap kit using B2200 rotors and toy IFS calipers... the brackets well run about $65 ea

Duffy
D.D.Machine

Attachments

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Yes, he emailed me. He said they would be passed along. Who ever gets them needs to keep me in the loop. I dont want to lose these parts.

Dan

1 - 20 of 43 Posts