Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Niether of these rigs have a 302,c6 or 205 but the front Rockwells are on opposite sides front and rear, just plain crazy :p :cool2:

You can flip them however you want, center or side to side.

If you are asking these questions this is good. Now search rockwells and start reading, then ask some more.

Dan

Both centered in rear :D

Here's another look at a front (told you guys these pics would be useful :flipoff2: )

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't break the pool with the weight of that rig Dan. Any cracks starting in the concrete???

Wouldn't the kimgpins have an angle built into them? So when you flip the housing they are angled the wrong way? Or do they bolt off and swap over as well???

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
ISUZUROVER said:
I'm surprised you didn't break the pool with the weight of that rig Dan. Any cracks starting in the concrete???

Wouldn't the kimgpins have an angle built into them? So when you flip the housing they are angled the wrong way? Or do they bolt off and swap over as well???
Didnt see any pool cracks that day ;) .

Yes there is a thread some where, that the knuckes had the angle or the housing(kingpins) did or something. Hell I dont know but mine turns left and right and sideways and opposit. Makes it hard to drive some times, made me even turn over a few times :emb3: :clown: .

My housing is facing the correct way but I flipped the knuckles, The other chassis has the housing flipped and the knuckles correct. They both work just fine with hydro steering. Now Im shure we are both wrong for doing this but it solved bigger problems than they made. So you akerman students can bite me. :flipoff2: Just go with a 10 inch ram and you will have more steering than you will know what to do with. Yes turn in the stops, you will not break these axles at the joint. :)

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts