Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone Bought And Used Or Heard Of Someone Using The New T-locker From Usa 6x6? Im Interested In Using, But Would Like Some Feed Back Before Purchasing.

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
How about you do a search on here about USA 6x6, and its owner Daniel. I wouldn't buy a roll of toilet paper from them much less anything more expensive. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Talked to daniel about it. He said the guy thats building it. Is deathly sick. Thats all you get from daniel is bal bal bal! His words( I can get it here next week.) hahaha.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
mcinfantry said:
the same reason they want one in any other axle???? i dont have rockwells so i have no idea

Ok, The only reason I would want a "selectable" locker would be for a daily driver or a comp rig that one would use a line lock on a wheel to help turning.

"Most" rockwells are not in daily drivers and only a handfull have wheel brakes.

Im not saying this isnt a cool idea. I just dont see the need.

Someone give me a good reason they would need one.

Dan

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
Dan Dibble said:
Ok, The only reason I would want a "selectable" locker would be for a daily driver or a comp rig that one would use a line lock on a wheel to help turning.

"Most" rockwells are not in daily drivers and only a handfull have wheel brakes.

Im not saying this isnt a cool idea. I just dont see the need.

Someone give me a good reason they would need one.

Dan

Come awn Dan...

The Bl$ng factor. and for possibly doing tighter digs?

·
Registered
361 Posts
ill add im looking at buying a deuce (m35a2) as a daily driver, but i plan on adding detroits. unless they will add to the turn radius somehow. the turn radius is pretty bad right now

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
mcinfantry said:
ill add im looking at buying a deuce (m35a2) as a daily driver, but i plan on adding detroits. unless they will add to the turn radius somehow. the turn radius is pretty bad right now
In the city, expect your cost per mile (with current diesel prices) to be about 38¢. ;) Highway you'll see closer to 10 MPH.

Bob

·
Registered
361 Posts
i figure as much. its as much of a daily driver as my m715. and the m715 is around 8c on fuel.

i have a company car for work.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts