Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rockwells (U-Joint Style)

Rockwells, front and rear set with stock rims and crap tires, WITH DRIVESHAFTS (2)----------$1000.00

Birmingham, AL.
Jason
205-567-8034

·
Registered
905 Posts
How about some info on the axles? brakes (if any), u-joint, tie rod, etc?

do you ever come to Texas?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How about some info on the axles? brakes (if any), u-joint, tie rod, etc?

do you ever come to Texas?

U-joint style, all the rest is stock. Has tie rod and drum brakes.

Depends where in Texas you are. You pay the expenses, I would'nt mind delivering them. Stephen from Expert Off-Road (DarkEternal) bought the tires. If you and him got together and split up my gas and a room for the night it might benefit you both.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (15 mins west of Ft. Worth) so it wouldn't be too difficult for us. It is a straight shot west on I20 but it is quite a trek @ almost exactly 700 miles, one way. What would you be towing with, or rather, what approx. gas mileage?

Are you interested in a D60/10.25" FF? I have those and need to get rid of them when I get a pair of Rocks...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (15 mins west of Ft. Worth) so it wouldn't be too difficult for us. It is a straight shot west on I20 but it is quite a trek @ almost exactly 700 miles, one way. What would you be towing with, or rather, what approx. gas mileage?

Are you interested in a D60/10.25" FF? I have those and need to get rid of them when I get a pair of Rocks...
F350 Powerstroke... About 15mpg towing that load. Is it a chevy or ford?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts