Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy asked me to make him a set of dual wheel adaptors. Driving on water, this lake is 40 feet deep. These tires are 48 X 31 goodyears mounted backwards, so when you nail it the front of the truck will raise. steve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,120 Posts
Holy scrub radius... :eek:

How'd you do the spacers/adapters for it?

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
You should give monster garage a call and tell them you want to see if they could build one that could out tug you...lol..that thing is fucking cool.Now that we are on the subject though.Me and a buddy was talking about this kinda.He is thinking his buggy might float with the 53's full of air and his tub will be sealed up water tight with about 24" sides at the minum all the way around what do you think?I think it will sink like a rock.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheRipper said:
You should give monster garage a call and tell them you want to see if they could build one that could out tug you...lol..that thing is fucking cool.Now that we are on the subject though.Me and a buddy was talking about this kinda.He is thinking his buggy might float with the 53's full of air and his tub will be sealed up water tight with about 24" sides at the minum all the way around what do you think?I think it will sink like a rock.
I ran the calculations on the tires and there was 2,040 lbs. of positive float. The motor was totally out of the water, no those are 2 1/2 ton. steve

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
steve gerstner said:
That is my ride, F650 with a 10' pickup bed and alot of time in those rear fenders. Cat motor with 7 speed, 42" tires. steve
That thing is BAD! I have another dream tow rig. :D That Fords a floater. :eek:

1 - 20 of 171 Posts