Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here is the deal, after joining the USAF and starting the life of moving every couple years I do not have the time to do my project until after I get out (or retire!). Soooo, it looks like I have some basic parts for sale...

2.5 Ton Rockwells, Detroit Lockers, Pinion brake discs, high-clearance skid pans. Unloaded them off the truck and put them into my garage, they have sat there every since (dont worry, at least once a month they got a good spin on everything to be sure nothing locks up).

Front: $1800
Rear: $1500
EDIT: BOTH FOR $3000, this same gear new (aka Fresh-Rebuild)...exact same as it is now...was ~$4k

I have five 46" Michelin 15.5R20's, already mounted on Dbl Beadlocks for the rockwells, tires in 95% condition, wheels brand new (never left the garage once I got them painted and mounted).

$350 each

All of the gear is in Canton NC (just west of Asheville), feel free to give me a call at 828-734-4852. I work 8am-8pm panama shifts, so if I dont answer I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you want anymore info please let me know, I will get some pictures on here as soon as I can get them onto this computer...

EDIT: All gear will be your local pick up, OR you arrange shipment...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the only pictures I could find down here on my computer in Shady-ville (Sumter) SC. The gear is currently still at my father's workshop in NC, just let me know and I can get more detailed pictures at your request.

Of course the one picture I have is of the dirtiest one. I have checked through all of them, no damages or dry rot anywhere.

The axles were freshly rebuilt when I bought them, I had them not do any painting since I planned on making them match the rig (which of course I hadnt decided on the coloring yet :D ). You can see the rubber housing and bushings, nice and fresh...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would love to have the wheels/tires. I am in Oklahoma and I'm afraid the shipping would be cost prohibitive. :shaking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts