Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a friend with 1 front and 1 rear rockwell u joint style, thier torn down becuase thier too heavy to move and he was in the process of welding them up. 1 3rd the spiders are welded to the carrier, welded properly with about 30 sticks in it, cooled and preheated in the oven. missing a few of the studs on the housing that the 3rd bolts to but those are an easy cheap replacement only one axle is missing some the other has them all not sure which though. only have one pinion flange but you can get them from boyce euipment for like 15$ each. needs new rubber boots as usual , have two drive line yokes and a few misc parts that will get thrown in with the rockwells.

located in hidden valley/middletown

700$ obo also have 5 of the 40" military tires and rims that will go with rockwells if wanted

·
Registered
421 Posts
will he sell just the front???
if so shipping the parts to 66061??
if not...how much for the 40" tires..i need some for the rolling cassis in the build stage..need of course 4

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
J33P_XJ_89 said:
have a friend with 1 front and 1 rear rockwell u joint style, thier torn down becuase thier too heavy to move and he was in the process of welding them up. 1 3rd the spiders are welded to the carrier, welded properly with about 30 sticks in it, cooled and preheated in the oven. missing a few of the studs on the housing that the 3rd bolts to but those are an easy cheap replacement only one axle is missing some the other has them all not sure which though. only have one pinion flange but you can get them from boyce euipment for like 15$ each. needs new rubber boots as usual , have two drive line yokes and a few misc parts that will get thrown in with the rockwells.

located in hidden valley/middletown

700$ obo also have 5 of the 40" military tires and rims that will go with rockwells if wanted

Pm sent

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping would kill the deal and i dont want to deal with it, but why everytime i see rockwells for sale there always over near you im sure you can find something near you

bartcore pm sent

·
Registered
421 Posts
not for that price homie......but if ya see em at your price near me and i dont tell me about...
thanx anyways man....

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I want these axles, pm sent, pm me or give me a call after 6pm @ 707-280-6804 or 916-683-5044. Possibly pick up this weekend.

Dane

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I talked to Jesse yesterday, consider these sold.

Dane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts