Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 front & 1 rear rockwell pinoin brakes & hubs have been flipped. the front has a chief ram attached. the bottoms have not been shaved. axles are setup for leaf springs chevy width.

attached to the axles are marsh beadlocks and 1/2 tread 42 tsl

no parting out unless i have buyers for each

3000 obo for everything no trades

also have 4 16.5x12.1 michey thompson classicII wheels caps & lugs included
8x170mm lug pattern $650 obo would trade for a nice set of 16.5 x 12 steel rims with the standard 8x6.5 pattern

cell # is 423-779-6607 call any time

thanks
Jerry

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
location?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i have sold the beadlocks and 42s now just the rocks by themselves. hubs flipped, pinion brakes, hydro ram mounted and these do not leak ready to run rocks! 2000 obo as always cash talks need these gone i need big mother thumper cam money for my zz4!

thanks

Jerry K

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may trade for some built 1-tons chevy or dodge kingpin front and matching rear with a locker and at least 35 spline doesnt have to be chromemoly

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still 1250 havent had to move them to my place yet when i do have to move them the price goes back up too 1500. these axles are ready to roll. will trade for chevy 1 tons out of a cucv. need atleast a locker in the rear 4.56 gears. rear disk brakes would be good too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still for sale or trade 1250$

i would trade these for a high end fuel injection also gotta be able to support at least 355 hp no projection tho

mabe a pair of coilovers and some boot

i need these gone either cash or trades

if your interested let me know what you got. im building a fuel injected k-5
i have no injection yet

i am planning on linking the front with a 2.5 14 inch travel coilover

so let me know what ya got

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts