Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long of a wait should i expect? quality control? best form of contact?

for the front brake lines on a toy axle swap, what is the easy route of making it work

thanx

joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Call 'em up. 847-544-1823
He's the best and the original on the shaft adapters, his quality control has been and still is the best in my opinion. All the products I've gotten from him arrived in a few days time.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I am VERY happy with my adapter that i recieved a couple of days ago. I will post up pics in my buildup when i have a chance.

One of the best distributers out there !!!!! :beer:

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Its a 1.6 16 valve with a 3 speed auto tranny both out of a 96 sidekick. The doubler was attached and I had Rockrat turn it into a Rock Reduction Box. Then a sammy t-case with 6.5's. So the auto tranny first gear isn't too much but with 1.8 in the doubler and 6.5 in the t-case I have some respectable crawl numbers. Hell when doing this project and making stuff to work all the time shaft adapters is not what I want to spend a weekend trying to get right. The install was easy I had to drill out the sammy flange for the larger 14mm bolt. Newer cases wouldn't need to do this. It took my drill bit about 10 seconds to do each one. Then wire wheel the crap off the sammy flange and bolt it up. The twinsticks are from Rockrat as well and he provided the flange and coupler to hardmount the t-case behind the doubler.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I am back in the shop today you have a P/M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts