Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have his webpage addy? The one I have doesn't work, same with the one using the search function.

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,164 Posts
what is your E-mail address
I will e-mail it to you
I can`t seem to get it to link
on the page either
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by Richard:
<STRONG>what is your E-mail address
I will e-mail it to you
I can`t seem to get it to link
on the page either</STRONG>
Works for me, what browser and ISP are you using?

http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/4Runner.shtml

Can you get to any of the Cruiserpages sites?

http://www.cruiserpages.com/

If anyone is having trouble accessing the site, please provide the exact URL you are trying to access, the exact error message (cut and paste it into an e-mail) and details on what web browser and ISP you are using to accesss the site. I'll forward this to the sysadmin of the server where the site is hosted.

[ 10-28-2001: Message edited by: 4CrawlR ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
I'm bringing this back to the top, I couldn't connect to his site, or www.cruiserpages.com last night or this morning, with various browsers, I can't even ping the server, it seems down to me....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by Chezypewf:
<STRONG>I'm bringing this back to the top, I couldn't connect to his site, or www.cruiserpages.com last night or this morning, with various browsers, I can't even ping the server, it seems down to me....</STRONG>
Just tried it and it worked for me:

D:\WINNT>ping www.cruiserpages.com

Pinging www.cruiserpages.com [64.212.114.74] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 64.212.114.74: bytes=32 time=30ms TTL=245

how about
http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/4Runner.shtml

What ISP are you using, I need details to get this resolved with my server maintainers. Both he and I have no trouble accessing it, so are unable to duplicate the problems folks are experiencing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
my isp at home is starstream cable (www.starstream.net)

Im at my dad's house right now and it is working with his @home cable...sounds like maybe a dns problem, I'll check it out again when I go back home tomorrow...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by Chezypewf:
<STRONG>my isp at home is starstream cable (www.starstream.net)

Im at my dad's house right now and it is working with his @home cable...sounds like maybe a dns problem, I'll check it out again when I go back home tomorrow...</STRONG>
I run @home too, always has worked for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
same thing here, i'm running Qwest DSL and Microsoft Internet explorer, and i'm getting errors too. that sucks cuz his page is full of ideas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by Cobb:
<STRONG>same thing here, i'm running Qwest DSL and Microsoft Internet explorer, and i'm getting errors too. that sucks cuz his page is full of ideas.</STRONG>
Please post or e-mail me the exact error messages you are getting and any details of your ISP like DNS servers, gateways, etc. I want to get this thing fixed or find a different web hosting service.

In the meantime, here's an <A HREF="http://24.176.212.16/~rogerb/4Runner.shtml" TARGET=_blank>alternate version of reality <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></A>

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: 4CrawlR ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,885 Posts
roger, can you run the rubicon with us next weekend?? 9, 10, 11th??? <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by *mOuNtAiN gOaT*:
<STRONG>roger, can you run the rubicon with us next weekend?? 9, 10, 11th??? <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Don't think I'll be able to make that. Got some stuff I need to get done then going out the 17th to run Deer Valley and the following week to Panamint Valley for the Turkey Trot run.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,885 Posts
keep in touch, ill try to hook up with you for deer valley! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
To introduce myself: I run cruiserpages.com, that is my server.

Just to clarify the server hasn't been down at all for over 3 weeks, when I downed it for some hardware upgrades. That lasted less than an hour.

I *have* had one other person not on this BB who had problems for a whole WEEK getting to his website on my server from his house. I do not know why that is. It just started working yesterday.

What I've setup is a second way to get to Roger's website. If you cannot get to
http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com

then try
http://www2.cruiserpages.com/crawler/index.shtml

Or just <a href="http://www2.cruiserpages.com/crawler/index.shtml">click here</a>

Please let me know if you can get one and not the other.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top