Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2007 we debuted Hiline tube fenders on our LJ, since then we have been fine tuning the design and now they are ready for the masses. Fenders are available both without a flare or with a 4" flare.

Features-
*3.5" of Height Clearance
*3+" Additional Clearance at the Rear of the Wheel Well
*Complete Kit with Full Inner Fenders
*Follows the Body Lines Perfectly
*Formed Engine Bay Heat Vents
*Rain Edge on Inner Fender
*Sold in kit form, requires assembly, welding, and finishing

see more at our website below
http://www.rokmen.com/tj_products/tj_lj_tube_fenders/tj_lj_tube_fenders.html

You can place your order directly from the website or call us at 303-907-6303

Thanks,

-Jeff

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will be getting more pics up as time allows, our fenders are designed to work with our inner fenders....have not tried to make stock inners work. To us selling off your stockers helps finance the upgrade, no reason to hack up a good pair of stockers just for inners.

Give us a call if you have questions, you can reach us at 303-907-6303

·
Registered
19,460 Posts
I'd really like to see more pictures. Under hood, the inner fender, and how the inner fender works behind the stock brackets on the frame. Your website says you are 2-3 weeks out on shipping. Is that right now? How long are we going to have to wait to get the fenders?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More pics will be going up as soon as we have time to do so. The lead time is correct, 2-3 weeks and they should be at your door, if not sooner....

If you have questions call us at 303-907-6303

thanks

·
NERD
8,622 Posts
We will be getting more pics up as time allows, our fenders are designed to work with our inner fenders....have not tried to make stock inners work. To us selling off your stockers helps finance the upgrade, no reason to hack up a good pair of stockers just for inners.

Give us a call if you have questions, you can reach us at 303-907-6303
Except some of us flat fender'd our junk :laughing:

It's all good. Your prices are very good, I think the other guys don't even have good inner fenders (notice I said GOOD) and are more expensive IIRC. Right on! :smokin:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes welding is required, how much is really up to you. If you have specific questions on what is needed give us a call, you can reach us at 303-907-6303.

This kit is made to very precise standards to make it super easy on the installer. We also offer accessories like hood edge trim, intake filter, hood pin kits, etc, to make the entire process that much easier.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No flare fenders are shipping now, the flare version will be shipping by the end of the week.

We are adding accessories to our website frequently to help make the conversion to our HiLine's as easy as possible. Some of the options include hood edge trim, custom hood pin kit made just for the TJ/LJ, air filter kit, windshield washer kit. For those items not yet listed just ask us for details, working on updating the website...

If you have any questions give us a call at 303-907-6303

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Both flare and non-flare ROKMEN HiLine tube fenders are shipping now. Intro pricing will expire on April 21st so now is the time to get the best tube fenders at a killer price! You can reach us at 303-907-6303.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just got my zero flare fenders the other night. I haven't had time to install them yet, but I gotta say the quality of your guys work is awesome. I cant wait to get them on the Jeep.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts