Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know where i can get a good price on a in cab roll cage? AP is little pricy for me.. any one know a good fab guy. also .. have 8" toy axles.... have about 2k toput into them .. do i ? is it worth it ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
So you got 2K to put into axles but don't want to spend the money to save your life? Tell you what why don't you give me the 2K and I'll put it into my toy axles and I'll build you a cage.
:rolleyes:

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Go see Sean (Gearman) @ River City Differentials and Bill (Welderboy) in Rancho Cordova, they share a 10,000sq. Ft. shop, have you covered on all bases

Their ph numbers are.
RCD: 916-852-7109
WELDER BILL'T: 916-628-9364

Here is some of WB's work:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118542

And for axles, no one is better than Sean. no one!

·
Registered
438 Posts
all pros cage kit is like 440.00 shipped. great product like all there stuff, the rear hoop sits over the body mounts (on asingle cab that is)Makes for atight install on the rear floor plates.Have no idea what a shop would charge in your area but in monterey salinas area youre looking at [email protected] it didnt look as burley as allpros no gussets just a basic front and rear hoop conected together.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
wanna see a pic of me naked?:flipoff2:
I think every newbie need to get flashed by Booger

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
if you are looking at a do it yourself cage try chris alston chassisworks. cheaper and with more bars than AP

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
You should be able to get an in cab cage for around $800-$1000.. built way better and fit way better than the AP cage. I had one, it sucked. It did hold my cab up in the roll, but that's all the credit I will give it, which is really all that matters. I jsut didn't like teh fit and the bolts everywhere. Toy axles are well worth putting the $$ into.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts