Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Petroworks, davesport, xtreme4x at roadless gear, crapamini
all of wich are 1.5" diameter, all decent for stock applications if you want to not run a targa go 1-3/4" and have someone do someting a little custom for ya.

·
Hophead
77,646 Posts
misatori said:
Jim is being polite as well. I'm in line for the Shrockworks cage.
JC...picture this...I was looking at the tubes on the Shrockbars and where they lined up to the body and "exo-cage" just started screaming out at me :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
i'm installing a roll cage this weekend. i feel that is a very nice roll cage. and love the idea of the 1.75" tuben (hint, hint). i got it at a great price and got to throw some money at a buddie of it. (hint, hint). i know that spam is bad but i will say that this cage ROCK s, in my little RAT s nest of a sammi.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
jimzuki said:
i'm installing a roll cage this weekend. i feel that is a very nice roll cage. and love the idea of the 1.75" tuben (hint, hint). i got it at a great price and got to throw some money at a buddie of it. (hint, hint). i know that spam is bad but i will say that this cage ROCK s, in my little RAT s nest of a sammi.
It's not spam if a customer raves about a product.... Just the source.

Yes, Jim you can say RockRat made your cage, and I loved his Jeep cage he posted awhile ago...very clean & symmetrical:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
howdy,
bill i never know cause i might just get my self in trouble over here for spaming. but i will just spam the hell out over on the other bbs. just need to get that bucket off ya to do some more spaming.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
jimzuki said:
howdy,
bill i never know cause i might just get my self in trouble over here for spaming. but i will just spam the hell out over on the other bbs. just need to get that bucket off ya to do some more spaming.
:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts