Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we still got a few weeks but I can frigin wait. Who is going and competing and who is gong to drink beer for me and watch me work my ass off. No I hope I cant just walk along be side Jim and watch him walk all over this stuff.

I am staying at the Best Western. Where is everybody staying?

By the way I am spotting for rkcrawl from the board.

Toddy

·
Vendor
2,020 Posts
I'll be there. We're staying at the Jellico Motel. I'll be driving the new Jenny Craig model rig. Should be plenty of post since the event is full.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'll be there staying at the campground , I'll be spotting for team 84 . I'll be putting a few cold BEERS away also .

O' yea the Best Western is already full , just to let everyone know. I think the Jellico motel and the Days Inn still have some rooms left . ;)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hey, Com'n, I'm in, Gotta make the best event around. I'll be in the buggy thats just plain cute. I'm staying at the world famous Jellico motel!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
ill be there..... thusday eve... staying at the jellico hotel, choke will be there as my spotter.... MAD 4X4 LARRY and MATT will be there, a buddy of mine will be there with flimmy as his spotter....

got my krawlers this monday.... waiting for a few spare parts from the UPS man.....

after jellico on sunday a group of us are headed to tellico for a week of wheeling and :beer: , we will be staying at the greencove....

seee ya'll down there........ ahhh yeaaaah

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'll be there. Drinken beer and taken pics. Were staying at the Days Inn. Can't Fawkin wait.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I'll be there...

Where's the campground? Does it have electricity and showers?

·
Registered
1980 CJ7, 360 V8, Dana 44s, 40in Iroks
80 Posts
erocc

i will be there. i will compete in september only. my rig is not finished and i want ride some local stuff to get used to it before i go into a competition and make ass of myself.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
29 days and counting till my life ends...im getting hitched that weekend (yes, im a dumbass....but she digs wheelin!) Poor planning on my part.

I will be competing at the rest of them though.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts