Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Is this Bob Hazels ride thats 78.00 driver 58.00 each passenger? This would cost me 252.00 to go. I have a yearly membership at the park that only costs 40.00 a year plus 10.00 a day.

I understand Bob is getting better organized (mayby, mudstock) but damn thats alot of money, for guided trail rides (you dont need a guide in Hot Springs) and some food, entertainment.

I never eat, so if he would sell a non food arm band and reduce the price mayby it would work for me.

We are going to Grayrock on the 22-24, its 70.00 for the driver and 5.00 each additional person. this includes a raffle tickets food Sat night and a band. Also you have the option to just ride one day for 40.00

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286499

Dan

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Dan Dibble said:
Is this Bob Hazels ride thats 78.00 driver 58.00 each passenger? This would cost me 252.00 to go. I have a yearly membership at the park that only costs 40.00 a year plus 10.00 a day.

AMEN!

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya! It's been over 2 years since I have been to HS and the wife prefers the organized rides so were going to use this as a reintroduction to the park. I agree the price is way to high but what the hell, it will be fun.

Dan Dibble said:

I understand Bob is getting better organized (mayby, mudstock) but damn thats alot of money, for guided trail rides (you dont need a guide in Hot Springs) and some food, entertainment.

I never eat, so if he would sell a non food arm band and reduce the price mayby it would work for me.

We are going to Grayrock on the 22-24, its 70.00 for the driver and 5.00 each additional person. this includes a raffle tickets food Sat night and a band. Also you have the option to just ride one day for 40.00

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286499

Dan

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
TPIJeep said:
I hear ya! It's been over 2 years since I have been to HS and the wife prefers the organized rides so were going to use this as a reintroduction to the park. I agree the price is way to high but what the hell, it will be fun.[/QUOTE

Im just pissed that you picked this weekend to go. I wanted to pick your head about some BIG motor builds. :flipoff2:

Anyway, you guys have a good time and be safe.

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm... Big motor builds... 454 small block... 600 BB Ford, 632 BB chevy with titanium rods... its all good!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well hell Mark ... looks like we'll have the park all to ourselves :flipoff2:

Hey Dan .. let us know when you guys go to Hot Springs. I got the year membership as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts