Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i had another fs post going but i decided to split it up and add pics. i am selling my 85 4runner which has been rolled and most of the body is damaged. entire driveline is good. motor ran great but wont start after rollover. everything else work good. front axles leaks though, really slow. i would really like to get 1500 fr this thing because it has so many good parts on it, but who knows, maybe im nuts for asking that much. fell free to make any offers. also im in austin tx. willing to ship but dont have any experience with vehicle shipping.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
974 Posts
if its an sr5 with non pwer windows and a grey interior i will buy the interior door panels i need them bad so name your price

let me know

[email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
pmed ya

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Banned
5,353 Posts
If you part I will buy the rear plastic quarter panels both sides.
and the panel that goes over the tailgate.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trying to sell complete, i will post another add if i decide to part.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price drop, 1000

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dont think i could go lower than 800 for this truck

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the truck has about 280k on it, most of the driveline has significantly less, the motor has around 85k - 90k. it does turn over fine. it really just seems like it isnt getting fuel, not sure why though, havent really had the time to find out. the motor ran great before it flipped, did burn a little oil though. it isnt locked or anything seems to be something minor.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
if you decide to part it out could you let me know via pm or email? I need a runner tailgate and driver's side rear quarter panel:D thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sold

1 - 18 of 18 Posts