Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 SASed 2wd .no engine, engine harness, tranny or transfer cases. 4" trail gear front , 5" trail gear rear springs with frenched hanger. 6" marlin shackles. rancho 12" adjustables. 27 spline chromolly birfs, stock inners , drive flanges , 5.29s , shaved housings,welded diffs front and rear. 1.5" spacers, solid steering stops. IFS box ,hydro assist. marlin hysteer. marlin shock hoops. frame mounts for front range offroad transfer case setup. flat bed and exo built by me out of PIPE. looks good to me and it has held up fine. narrowed front clip, runner bucket seats. (5) 15"x8" 2" backspaced rims. one set of half doors and one set of full doors. the full doors will not fit without some slight body work, hinges and striker are bent. i have been running 39.5 iroks with this set up and very happy with it . just got the itch for a buggy. i will throw some type of old tires on the rims to make it "roll" as the 39s dont go either:D i will deliver within 5 hours of baltimore. all you need is drivetrain and tires and you are ready!! 2800 obo. . i will be driving it for the last time at big dogs in va sept 14,15,16. come check it out . pm me for pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts