Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RAMIT OR HIT IT HARD
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the problem. Fuel cell in the back of Jeep. One side has the rollover valve the other is a vent. Currently the rollover valve side is plumed to my charcol canister and the vent side is capped. While wheelin I will some times get fuel pissin out of my charcol canister. From what I gathered some fuel gets in the line on a down ward slope and when the tank gets pressurized it starts pissin fuel. So can I just cap the rollover valve side and run the vent side up and put a ball valve for shut off incase of a rollover and put a filter on it.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
IMHO - cap the vent, extended the rollover valve line. I just use the cheap one from polyperformance

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
IN your vent put a couple loops in the line. It will trap air in there wont leak even in a rool over.

Toddy

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I did both... extended the line, and used both a rollover valve and a manual valve within reach.

·
RAMIT OR HIT IT HARD
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im going to try the vent side for now with just the ball valve for shut off. If I get pissed on by gas coming out then I will switch back to the rollover side. The rollover valve is incorperated in the tank allready and when I cut the tube and sucked on it :flipoff2: I could hear the little ball bouncing in the valve but when I put pressure the other way it was very difficult. So from what was happening when I would be on a down grade gas was going in the tube and then tank pressuize and piss out the charcol can and not go back in the tank. The vent side is suck and blow easy. :laughing:

·
RAMIT OR HIT IT HARD
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts