Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sugar Bowl Lodge will be opening their hotel/lodge for the W.E.ROCK Donner event July 18-20, 2008

This is right across the street, the lodge has plenty of parking space as well.

If you needs rooms and don't want the drive down to truckee or wherever, give them a call: 530-426-6742 or 530-426-9000

Just tell them your with the W.E.ROCK competition :D

Big

·
Always Late
995 Posts
Hey Rich thanks for the info.
Sorry, my question is a little off topic and not that important, but will competitor parking still be across the street?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rich thanks for the info.
Sorry, my question is a little off topic and not that important, but will competitor parking still be across the street?
Yes the pit area will be as close as we can get it.....

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same place as last year? So who was it that got the bar closed down last year? :p

I don't know for sure if it was anyone person, more like everyone and everything on the whole.... I can tell you one thing IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN
:mr-t:

·
waterboy
18,782 Posts
I don't know for sure if it was anyone person, more like everyone and everything on the whole.... I can tell you one thing IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN
:mr-t:
did we do anything wrong last year to close it down??

cause i was there both nights we got kicked out!! LOL

i'll get a room squared away in the next few days..... assuming you'll let me judge :D

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did we do anything wrong last year to close it down??

cause i was there both nights we got kicked out!! LOL

i'll get a room squared away in the next few days..... assuming you'll let me judge :D

Well like DUH......

Things got a little to rowdy in the parking lot, which caused the shut down elsewhere.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts