Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few new Pictures of Ross Savage's Ranger! He will be racing this truck for the first time in the Saturdays BITD Las Vegas 300 in the 7200 Mini Trick Truck Class. Ross is running the all new Camburg ngineering Equal Length I-Beam system. The rear of the truck has our 3 Link Race System and 9" Race Rear End.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,807 Posts
Very nice looking truck on the whole. Those bedsides do nothing for the visual appeal of the truck in my eyes, but to each there own.

Also what was the reason for laying the front shocks so far back?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice looking truck on the whole. Those bedsides do nothing for the visual appeal of the truck in my eyes, but to each there own.

Also what was the reason for laying the front shocks so far back?
The bedsides are like that so the tires don't take them off!

As for the shocks they are leaned far back so the truck will go faster.... :smokin:

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
post more pictures of the knuckle.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Cool looking beams and knuckles Jerry. Let's see some more pictures of that area of the truck.

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Got to see it on the track for about 4 seconds, as we waited to cross the car and truck course after we finished our race.

SWEET!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Got to see it on the track for about 4 seconds, as we waited to cross the car and truck course after we finished our race.

SWEET!
7250 - we broke a rear axle about 20 miles from the finish...how you break a kartek 300M gun drilled axle, the same one the class 1 cars use, with a 500hp v6 iduno. Still have to take the CV boot apart to see if there is any more damage...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts