Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought about this for a bit and come up with something a little different to pick the winners of the final round. Seems that the first and last person in a giveaway never win. Well this time both the first and the last get hooked up plus one random picked winner from the rest. Thanks for posting. We will be holding more giveaways. be sure to check our website for more great giveaways. www.bluetorchfab.com

And the winners are

Cjones1012

Diesel Smoke

USMCDOC14

All three winner have recieved a PM from me with details on how to claim their free t-shirt.

Thanks
Dan

We have a giveaway over on our forum going right now for three diff covers. Be sure to get over and check it out. WWW.BLUETORCHFAB.COM

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
congrats to the winners!

·
Registered
479 Posts
That was fast. Just got my T-shirt from the 4th of July weekend drawing. Ignore T-shirt design on website, this shirt has cool non-color graphic (can't stand colorful graphics) on back. High quality 100% cotton "Hanes Heavyweight" shirt. Definitly worth ordering, for those who didn't win. :(

Planning on ordering some for the grandkids so they can be as cool as "Peepaw" :cool2:
Thanks again Dan.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
holy fawk :eek: I have definatly stepped into a pile of luck this month :D

thanks guys i will give you a call

1 - 7 of 7 Posts