Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Rover stuff here. ONE post only! Please edit and/or remove your ad when item is sold. One post per member! :uk:

Buyers:
Have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO not post questions in the thread!

Sellers:
Buyers asking the same question over and over, Edit your post to answer these questions. Or place an ad in the regular P4x4 classifieds and link it here. If your location is not in your profile, please post it in your ad. Your Zip code will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.

Please price your items,this isn't Ebay!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Selling my 83 RR... again.

Really gotta try and get rid of it this time. Gotta for pay rent and school.

1983 Range Rover Classic converted to soft top. Full roll cage, custom aluminum dash and gauge pod, Beard suspension seats, OME suspension. Smogged and registered. Good offroad toy or could be daily driver. Email for more info. $2800

[email protected]

Pics here...

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...0Rover Pics/

Password is 123456

·
Registered
23 Posts
For Sale Crew Cab Land Rover Diesel Pickup

Double Cab Land Rover Pickup Truck

For sale is my 1980 Left hand drive double cab land rover pickup truck. It has a Land Rover five cylinder turbo diesel engine, cloth interior, ARB air locker in rear(heavy duty rear end), aftermarket engine/cab heating system, bull bar, spare tire on hood. It also has a canvas cover over the pickup bed. Tires are BFG with perfect tread. Serious inquires only please to email address. May consider some type of trade in. Thank you Priced at $45,000

email
[email protected]

photo at
http://www.landroverexchange.com/listings/photo/

·
Registered
485 Posts
Rack

DII SD Rack for sale. $800 great condition. repainted 6 months ago.

located in Auburn, Al, but willing to deliver within a resonible distance or ship. pm me.

·
Registered
12,060 Posts
Two used A/C compressors:
1) unknown history, purchased as a spare, no clutch: $10
2) came off my '95 Disco when I overhauled the entire A/C system; this was in working condition when I replaced it. Clutch for serpentine belt works. $25
These should fit serpentine-belt equipped Range Rovers with the 3.9 or 4.2, and maybe other years of Disco or RR?

ZF Auto filter kit (includes gaskets, etc). New, in package. $25.

One Discovery sunroof track mechanism. This is the mechanism that physically pops the sunroof up and moves it backwards or forwards (front and rear sunroofs use the same tracks). This does not include the sunroof motor, so this is to repair your broken tracks only. New, in package. $100.

Pertronix magnetic ignition pick-up for Land Rover (and Buick?) distributors. I bought this for my old 83' RR with 14CUX EFI...it was not happy triggering the EFI, either by itself or with the MSD ignition box I was trying to run (I suspect this was due to an impedance issue that Pertronix seems sensitive to)...so, I'd recommend for carb'd engines only. Installed, tried to run it for 10 minutes? $35

Prices do not include shipping. USPS MO, check, or PayPal accepted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
'71 SIIA 88 Land Rover for sale

1971 Series II A 88 Land Rover Station Wagon
I am the second owner of Lucy. She still has the original dealer service stickers and name plate on her. Some details are as follows;

39000 miles
Parabolic springs
Koenig PTO winch
Mastercraft seats with quick release seat bases. The original seats (all of them) and interior come with the truck.
Original rust free bulkhead and frame.
Service records from when I bought her (~’96) plus miscellaneous spares.

PM me if you want photos
Asking $5500

·
Registered
26 Posts
Parabolic Springs

Rocky Mountain Parabolics - New 2 leafs for Series III 88". 2 Front and 2 Rears. Still in shipping wrappers.$400.00 East Tn. 37857

·
Moderhater
23,444 Posts
well since the post above me has classic parts, how about i list a whole classic that i need to sell? :grinpimp:
1995 landrover county classic LWB wagon 4500 obo. entertain me with offers :D nice shape!
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784174

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm selling my truck because I can no longer afford this hobby and due to a theft causing the loss of many parts needed to finish this project I've got to dump it for a loss.

The axles were cut to fit by AZ Differential in Phoenix, they were done right and are spot on for the land rover. They were bought from a local phoenix wrecker off of a 2004 Super Duty. All of the suspension components used to make the 3 and 4 link are from Poly Performance and Ballistic. All links are 2.0x.25" DOM and all joints are 1.25" shank with F911 9/16" Bolts.

Some of the fab is a bit rough, but it works. The body is beat to living hell, as is the interior. It was broken into so its got a new rear window and 2 new front windows. It needs alot of work, and I dont know exactly how much I've spent on it but its alot. The speedo and odometer have not worked since the 1-ton swap, and it reads ~93K, I only have put about 1000 on it since the swap. Surface rust has only been there for a few weeks, its not deep or old rust. Front diff not installed but I have it.

Looking to get $3000. Located in Chicago IL, Pickup or buyer arrange shipping. I'm flexable on price, any serious offers considered. Have Title.

As a disclaimer, I do not intend to sell this as a street driven vehicle, under sale terms any future road use is done at your own risk and you will be required to sign documentation that you acknowledge this.

Specs:

2000 Land Rover Discovery
Black Exterior / Tan Interior
4.0L V8
ZF 4spd Auto
Land Rover LT-230 Transfercase
Dana 60 Front Axle (2004 Super Duty) (open)
Ford Sterling 10.5" Rear Axle (2004 Super Duty) (open)
3-Link Front Suspension
4-Link Rear Suspension
14" Bilstein 9100 Rock Crawler Front Coilovers w/ Reserviors
12" Bilstein 7100 Shocks w/ Reserviors
RTE 5" Rear Springs
Custom Currie Anti-Rock Front Anti-Sway Bar
Old Man Emu HD Steering Stabilizer
Phoenix Rack and Axle 1310 CV, 1410 at diff Rear Driveshaft
Superior 4.88 Rear Gears
Motive Gear 4.88 Front Gears
Rock Crawler 16x8" 8-Lug Steel Wheels (5 wheels and tires)
BFG MT 315/75/16" Tires (50%)
Polk audio 6.5" MOMO component speakers in all 4 doors
Optima XL Blue Top Battery

Whats missing:
Front Axleshafts
Front Driveshaft
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Spare Tire Rack
Front Turn Signal

Problems:
Needs a Head Gasket ($250 if you do it yourself, very easy)
Needs a Hydroboost Brake System to stop well
Needs a Radio / Headunit
Center Diff in T-case is rough
Needs a new front wheelbearing (unitbearing)
Needs a rear axleshaft if you want to wheel it
2 Heims on suspension are loose
Both Sunroofs need replacement guide rails
1 Blown Rear Shock
ABS is non-functional
Rear Shock Tabs on axle are just temporary
Exhaust dumps out under middle of truck
Needs new Cats

·
Registered
53 Posts
D2 Steering box set-up for Hydro Asst.

Professionally tapped for Hydro Assist
Never installed after rebuild
$250 plus shipping from 80129
I also have a modified D2 pump available

Buyer pays for shipping.

Email or PM for more details.

I will sell the pump itself for $60 shipped.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wanted

I need some D1 24 spline axles front and back from wms to wms. Preferably near Moab,UT.

Also interior door panels for 89 RRC. Black or Grey.

Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
465 Posts
95 Disco $500

Well I am moving from NC to MN and have 7 vehicles, so the Disco project I was going to build for my wife has to go. It is a 95 disco, 3.9, runs and drives. Needs a battery and alternator right now. It has dents, scratches, etc. It is a wheeling truck. Head liner is pulled out, rear jump seats are out as well as the rear A/C.

Change in plans, I put it over at my neighbors, he is going to part it out......

[email protected]
Send me an e-mail if you want his number.

Nick

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking to completing my build of a 1975 2 door RRC >

I am still looking for some bits..

2 black handles , the nut for the brake switch, actually I would need a nut from an 87 or 88 RRC since the new brake switch does not have the same thread as the older nut.

seat belts ( 2 sets for front with shoulder harness and 3 rear)
B pillar trims (grey , but any color will do)
An old roof liner
2 black external (vinyl coated upper panels on the C Pillar or rear pillar)

Thanks

./T

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wanted: 1.6 or 1.4 LT230

please contact me if you have one. [email protected] needs to fit a 96 disco.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the link I just emailed him

1 - 20 of 303 Posts