Pirate 4x4 banner

241 - 260 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
For Sale: Safety Devices Full-Length Roof Rack

Genuine Safety Devices full length roof rack for a Discovery 1. Will work on a Discovery 2 but is about six inches short in length, in my opinion still looks fine on a D2. This version is the 'high' version therefore sunroofs still operable.

The rack is in real good condition and no bends. It has been re-powdercoated in the past four or five years I guess by a previous owner. No rust whatsoever, complete with hardware. Also has an axe mounted on the back in addition to a bright LED back-up lamp. Pictured with and without the Yakima wind fairing, buyer's choice if they want it or not.

Located in Knoxville, TN. Can deliver within reason.

Looking to get $750 out of the rack (MSRP $1,600), potential Rover-related trades considered

Feel free to comment/message/or call me at (423)-3.3.7.-3.8.7.3

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
60 Posts
D1 radiator

I have a non leaking OEM radiator that came out of the 94 I parted. Was replaced at some point by the previous owner so its not 20 years old. Truck had a blown head gasket and made it home on an hour drive without overheating. No leaks. $150 plus shipping. For an automatic transmission.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Various Shocks and Tires

I have a number of items for that I'm trying to sell. All items are located near Raleigh NC.

Pair of Rancho RS 9000XL Part number RS999028, roughly 11" travel shock (Ext: 28.125, Comp: 16.875). These have less than 300 miles on them. I bought them last summer and ran them on 3 wheeling trips. I had front cones so they got a little scrapped up but have sanded pained. $110 for the pair.

Pair of Rancho RS 9000XL Part number RS999012, roughly 12+" travel shock (Ext: 32.250, Comp: 19.375). Similar to the above 1 of these shocks has less than 300 and the other one is brand new in a the box (It was replaced under warranty). $145 for the pair.

Pair of OME N76 Nitrocharger Shocks, these came off a truck I bought and have unknown miles on them. They have a few scrapes and scratches but seem in pretty decent shape overall. They move smoothly, have good resistance during compression and still fully extend on their own. $40 for the pair.

Set of 5 285/75-R16 Treadwright Backbone M/T's. They are in great shape and have seen maybe 100-200 miles of pavement and 3 off road weekends. I bought these last year but decided to go bigger. These make a great trail tire. I ran an identical set for 4-5 years and they worked great. Asking $700 for wheels, tires. These are located near Raleigh NC.

·
Registered
20 Posts
HD driveshafts discovery 1

Front DC 1350 joints with a spare new spicer HD sidewall with spacers adapters
250$
Rear not DC HD sidewall rebuilt last year no vibrations 250$
Plus shipping willing to deal a bit if you buy both
Email for pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
1994 Discovery for sale

1994 Land Rover Discovery make me an offer.

Norman, Oklahoma

101,000 miles
Good Rubber
New Bilstien shocks
Jump Seats

I bought this rover from a pediatrician 5 years ago and it was a completely cherry with only 44k on the clock. I did the 60k service on the vehicle then and began to drive it. It has 101k now and runs well but has typical Rover Issues. It leaks but not badly. The doors need attention, the drivers door handle is finnicky and the passenger rear has a linkage problem with the door lock. Front windscreen has a pretty large crack in it and will probably need to be replaced.

People ask why.. I am a carpenter, got a good deal on it and it was large enough to carry my tools around. I have returned to college and will not be working as a carpenter anymore, and bought a more fuel efficient vehicle.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or requests for more pictures.

I could not figure out how to post thumbnail images, so I will provide links instead

http://imgur.com/grTwYVV

http://imgur.com/PQmdkmC

http://imgur.com/YEuk2Ay

http://imgur.com/aO7xPRX

·
Registered
2 Posts
CUMMINS LAND ROVER SERIES IIA 109 For sale Portland Oregon

Here is my project 1965 series IIA 109 for sale. Oregon title with original blue license plates. Brand new Cummins 4BTA3.9 water aftercooler with P7100 inline injection pump with less than 1000 miles on it. Rebuilt NV4500 5 speed. Rebuilt NP205 transfercase. Body parts are complete and in very good shape. No rust. Coil sprung front with leaf rear. Will need additional work to finish. Chassis has 7000 miles 60 years never been on road. Due to my head injury, I cannot complete. Up for sale now interested for more detail please Email [email protected] or text only (503 ) 775 -2246. Portland Oregon ( just leave phone number for contact i will reply don't call no voice message please ).

Click here for more Cummins Land Rover Pictures|

·
Registered
36 Posts
4 - Goodyear 33x12.50R15 MT/R Tires

I have 4 Goodyear 33x12.50R15 MT/R tires for sale. Less than 75 highway miles on them and in perfect condition. Looking to get $800obo for tires, can negotiate wheels in picture as well. Also will consider trade for similar 35x12.50R15 tires. Willing to deliver in SoCal. Text for quick response.
949-812-2572

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a set of 4 Marsh Racing steel wheels for D2/P38, very good condition. 16x7, I had them made in 7" wide so they would fit 255/85s perfectly. Looking to get $150 plus shipping, shoot me a PM for more info. Will add pics shortly.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New Safari Gard 3-Link

I purchased this 3-Link kit back when Greg Jevne was still running Safari Gard. My plan was to install it on my 110, but I only got as far as installing the crossmember. I've come to realize that I'll probably never get it fully installed so I removed the crossmember, and the kit is now for sale. Everything is in new condition. I have a 2.8 so the crossmember is for a 300 Tdi, but I'm not sure how that differs from a V-8 crossmember. $1000 plus shipping unless local to the San Diego area (92026).

PM me for more info or pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
NAS 110 and misc parts

All parts are located in CO(80433). Feel free to make an offer if you see something you like. Email for pics([email protected]). Buyer pays shipping on all products.
For pics visit Defender 110 Parts For Sale Photos by Colorover | Photobucket

*Paypal Users- Did you know if you select personal rather than purchase when sending money both the buyer and seller can avoid the fees!

Aftermarket Parts-
-Safarigard D90 3 link crossmember, fresh powdercoat, $300
-30 Spline ARB Air Locker for Rover Diff, no longer available from ARB, $250
-D90 Galvanized Full Roof Rack, inclds roll bar mounts, ladder, jerry can mnt, highlift mnt, $400obo

1995 D90 Stock Parts-
Clutch Plate, $50
Pitman Arm, $20
Thirds, just the shells, drilled for ARB's, $20ea

1993 NAS 110 Stock Parts-
-Front Axle Complete: $250 w/stock radius arms, $200 w/o arms
-Front Bumper, needs fresh powder coat, but its straight $40
-Clutch plates, $50ea
-Rear Trailing Arms, $40
-Door Sills, $80
-Clutch Pedal Assembly w/master cylinder $50
-A/C Main Box(cracked), Duct, Condenser, Hoses $100(Fans are sold)
-A/C Compressor, $50
-Spedo cable, lower $10
-Ft. Vent Covers, black plastic, $20
-Upper Fan Shroud, $30
-Coolant expansion tank, and bracket, $40
-Brake Fluid Resivoir, $20
-Rear Stop/Turn Lamp Assemblies Complete, $80ea
-Side Marker Lamp Assemblies, $10ea
-PS Pump, Starter, Clutch Slave cylinder, $50ea
-Ft. Cover Parts, Pullys and brackets, $50 set
-Ft. tie rod w/steering stabilzer, $30
-Driveshafts, $50ea
-Panhard Rod, $20

·
Extended Member
7,864 Posts
6 spoke wheels and tires from 2003 Discovery. Tires are nearly new, wheels are dirty. Spare tire/wheel is like new. Located in Ballard WA. $300

I’m also selling the engine and drivetrain. I’ll make separate posts tonight.
Raise the price and put them on lrr forums or lro. I have seen them go for 600+ there lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
(5) Land Rover Series Wheels/Tires for Sale
Ideal for Restorer

Mounted but never driven on - I have over $1500 invested in building these wheels/tires (see descriptions below images). Asking $600.00 for the lot. Local So Cal offers get dibs in order of PMs received, but I will ship on your dime (91730)

They are mounted and balanced and ready to go! So come get them!

***SOLD***

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a good running 4.0 V8 from a 96. Has a few oil leaks but in the normal places. Comes completewith all wiring, computer and such. Still in the vehicle so you can hear it run first. The power steering pump is toast. $500

Set of stock alloy wheels and a steelie for a spare.16" $250

Stock coil springs and shocks $100

Shipping avaiable. Located in Colorado

·
Registered
411 Posts
What are you doing with the axles? I'd be interested in the front axle and rear brakes if you end up selling them.

241 - 260 of 303 Posts