Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kalix
Any chance you want to sell the spare set of rims? You have a good looking rig there. Actually it is damn near the same as my 96. I like the look of your fender flares alot better than mine. I went the cheap route and bought some junk pacers and riveted them on with aluminum angel iron. They were a fun project but look kind of half-ass.

·
Registered
485 Posts
DII SPARE REAR AXLES.

good shape. bought these a few months ago. don't really need them.

splines are straight and in good order. no twisting. came out of a street queen.

great for spares, especially if you're locked on stock axle shafts, run a trutrac, and/or are at the 33" tire mark.

asking $60 OBO plus shipping.

i'm going yota so i don't need spares.

Michael.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Up for sale, items located in North Bay, ON. CANADA.p1b8g5

1988 LT230 from RR. with shifter.and brake $200 (1.222)

Thought I would get around to this by now, my laziness is your gain!

$200
I can put on pallet and load, or tote whatever buyer wants...but buyer pays all shipping
JC

·
Registered
270 Posts
SG 3-link FOR SALE

I'm selling my 3-link. It will be coming off the truck within the next couple weeks. It has been modified to accomodate castor corrected swivels up to 6deg, and the center link has been replaced with a Teraflex arm with a bush on one end and joint on the other. All bushings were replaced over the summer. I think I have some spare frame end bushes laying around as well. I'm looking in the $700 range.

Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm considering selling my 3-link. I'm trying to guage interest. It will be coming off the truck within the next couple weeks. It has been modified to accomodate castor corrected swivels up to 6deg, and the center link has been replaced with a Teraflex arm with a bush on one end and joint on the other. All bushings were replaced over the summer. I'm looking in the $700 range.

Chad
Pics of said 3 link?

:smokin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a 2001 land rover disco for sale needs motor in akrasas has 100000 miles on the truck new tires body is in great shape 1500 I can e mail pic

·
Registered
9 Posts
Series Rover in AZ

I'm looking for a series IIA 88''. All I need is the body and frame so any non-ops would be perfect. PM me is you have one or know of anyone with one, thanks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Defender rear Salisbury

A great upgrade for a Disco or Rangie!3.55 gears, Drum brakes, Asking $800 OBO, Will trade for a set of Rover type ARBs ,truetracs,Or Detroits.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
36/13.50.16 Iroks on castor alloys

350 for the set of 4 plus shipping

Not a ton of tread, but they still have life! Lots of wheeling miles, no plugs or patches.. BROKE IN JUST RIGHT!

Thanks alot!

Lane

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Manual Transmission

I have a manual transmission out of a 95 Disco. It has approximately 150K miles. Starting to need new syncros in 2nd and 3rd gears I elieve. I pulled the motor for a different truck, and need to get rid of the tranny before taking the rest of the truck to the scrap yard. I have no idea what these things are worth. If anyone could give me an idea on price, even if you aren't interested, I would be very appreciative.
Brian

·
Extended Member
7,865 Posts
p38 stuff:
Genuine winch mount with all hardware and cover, no winch $400
Genuine aluminum Steering guard with brackets and hardware $250
Genuine aluminum Axle skid guard (mounts to front radius arms) with all hardware and brackets $300
Genuine aluminum gas tank skid OBO (not sure if I want to let this go or not)
Genuine aluminum rear bolt on diff guard $250
P38 Genuine SD rack OBO (again, not sure if I want to let this go either)
4 Hurricanes with nearly new (less than 4k miles) 275/65/18 (33"s) Cooper Discoverer ATR's $800 (or make me an offer, ill trade plus $$ for bare/stock tire hurricanes or D2 natos)

Prices plus shipping from 76110.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1950315...7623528791937/

Need cash, but will trade for certain things of course

Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a RRC.
Looking for anything lifted 3" +. Beyond that, any extras are a bonus. I've sold all my old toys, but want to get back into it without having to start from scratch again.
The closer to Philadelphia PA, the better. I have a truck/trailer to pick it up.
Condition does not really matter, though road going is ideal. If it was inspected in PA (even if expired) also a plus.
Anything out there?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
D1 RTE gas-tank skid for sale.

Bought this from a buddy 6 months ago thinking I'd run it until I got around to building my own, now 6 months later it's been moved around the garage 75 times and that's about it. Brand new, never attempted to install it. $250, save yourself $50, and if you're local, another $40-50 in shipping. I'll be in Mammoth this weekend, so email of PM me and if I can't get to it before I leave, I'll respond when I get back.

·
Registered
400 Posts
front and rear axels for sale

I am ready to sale the axels that are under my truggy FRONT as ARB 475 gear set from GBR and heavy duty axels and cv from ROVERTRACK. REAR as aS ARB 475 gear set and axels from GBR $3000 FOR EVERYTHING i can be reach at 818 634 2258 or pm me alon. I am going to get d60 and 39

41 - 60 of 303 Posts