Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
TWO 1997 land rovers in Mobile Alabama. One is complete with a suspect blown head gasket, Timing cover is off. Other rover is a complete body with running gear. Motor is in peices. Both have titles. Owner is scrapping them soon. Let me know if you need anything from them. he would love to sell them whole, but will part out if needed.

[email protected]
No interest so they went across the scales and srtaight thru the crusher. I tried.:(

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Looking for an early LT230. I bought an underdrive for the disco and it wont work with the stock t-case. I need one with a 26 tooth input gear. The ashcroft website says, "XXXXXXC through 308626E" I'm in sacramento, if you're close and have one for cheap please get ahold of me.

Thanks

Jason
I dont frequent the land rover section, Thats why I put my email address there. if you wanted anything, you should have emailed, Both were complete 4x4 units..Both are now square boxes of steel.

·
Registered
190 Posts
ARB Bumper Ranger Rover Classic or Discovery 1/2 Florida

Hello guys,

Im going to get around to building my own bumpers for my truck soon. This ARB bumper came one the rover when i bought it. I plan on taking it off by the end of the week. The winch and fog lights will not come with the bumper. The roller fairlead and D-Ring shackles will come with the bumper. The previous owner welded "L" tabs to the top of the bumper for cable limb lifters. Over all its in great shape. The powder coating is a little faded. Some fresh paint would make it look brand new.

It dose have some small scratches and surface rust from trails. The bumper retails for $920+Shipping. Id like to get $550 for it. There are no dents in the bumper.. This bumper will fit Range Rover Classics and Discovery 1. With some modifying im sure it could fit just about anything.

Im located in Orlando FL. Im willing to drive reasonable* distances if necessary.
$550
Serious inquires only please. If you need to call me i can PM you my number.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Eaton 62 Supercharger

This is a rebuilt Eaton 62 supercharger (rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago) and intake manifold for all LR V8s up to 2002.
It is excellent condition and includes numerous additional pulleys to modify the boost.
This is a bolt-in unit. Remove your existing plenum, and intake manifold and bolt this in.
It will run with the existing LR ecu, but it is also tapped with an Intake Air Temperature sensor if you want to go with an aftermarket programmable engine management system.
This was on a 1995 RRC so it is setup for a serpentine belt

PM me for pictures

$1,100

·
Registered
12 Posts
RRC/Series Hybrid

SOLD!!

Posting for a friend. Contact info, price and specs below:

Contact at: 7 Seven 4 – 8 Three 6 – 8914 or [email protected]

Short version: 1991 RRC GDE #1 is the build platform has OME springs front and rear long travel shocks in rear(that are junk) thing flexes like crazy. Has a 3.9 injected engine with Ford ignition, Ford injectors, cut velocity stacks,4.2l comp, Saudi tune resistor, advanced timing, custom exhaust no cats y'd into 3inch all mandrel bent and high exit out the side.
Auto Trans in great shape!! Clean fluid shifts good. Has quiet LT230 out of a 99 DII shifts in and out of hi/low/lock very easy. Front and rear axles have series diffs converted to run 24spline axles. Rear axle is spoiled front open. Have spare shafts to go with it.
Truck runs and drives great. It is a great truck for someone to pick up where I left off and have many more years of fun with it. $3500.00 is my price. Worth so much more but like I said need to pay for new project :) More photos: http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/gt3454/RRC and Series Hybrid for sale/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Series 10 spline rear differential

I am looking for a good used 10 spline diff for the rear of a series 3. Stock ratio 4.7 or if anyone has a ring and pinion that they never installed. If you have either of these laying around and would like to get rid of them please PM me.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello all,

Up for sale is my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB 25th Anniversary Edition. I really hate to let it go, but i have a kid now and since this is my only vehicle, it has to go for something smaller, and a bit more fuel efficient.

I bought this truck on March 2nd 2010, two days after i flipped my Discovery II in Ocala, Fl. It was bare, no bumpers, lights, grill, bumpers but it did have a drive train. I've been building it since and it now has the following:

RTE 5" Lift, including - Coil Springs, Radius Arms, Rear Links, Adjustable Pan hard Rod/ Track Bar, rear upper and lower shock mounts, front lower shock mount and upper adjustable shock towers, caster corrected swivel balls, Bilstein 7100's in the rear and Rancho 9000 XL up front.

Truck has 36x12.50R16 Super Swamper TSL Radials and black steel wheels as of February of this year. Has Rover Tracks drag link and tie rod for steering, it also has now an LT230 with center Diff Lock, 4.37 Ashcroft HD gears front and rear, Detroit locker in the back, Detroit TrueTrac up front, Ashcroft Rear Axle Shafts, conventional u-joint drive shaft in the rear, with new u-joints as of February, Front Drive Shaft out of a Discovery I with new u-joints as of August.

Also has RTE front bumper with low profile A-bar, with skid plate and Ramsey RE12 with synthetic winch rope and big yellow hook along with a pair of Hella Rallye 2000, in the back RTE bumper with corners rounded off, I will include a Safari Roof Rack which is a Safety Devices replica with 4 Hella Rallye 4000 for the front and a pair of Hella 500 FF for reverse/work lamp.

Vehicle has 152,XXX miles, it is my daily driver so mileage will go up a bit. New pads and Rotors all around, new wheel bearings and seals all around, also did the valley gasket and valve cover gaskets in August. And since it is my daily driver and i live in Florida, it has COLD A/C!! If it means anything, this truck was on Peterson's 4wheel & Off Road i don't remember if it was in the July or August Issue.

Vehicle is located in Miami, Fl and i would like $8,000 or best reasonable offer, i have a bunch of stuff that will go with the vehicle once it sells including some of the harder to find interior pieces, a bunch of seals and gaskets, and the stock TWR wheels on 255/85r16 BFG Mud Terrain KM1.

You can reach me at 786-853-4986, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
fairey/superwinch PTO setup for defender

with bumper and complete driveline, fits any LT230 case with PTO drive gear. For a RHD, will fit an LHD with a bit of modification. the bumper alone is worth 400 bucks new and similar PTO winch will cost you at least $1500 new. but the real magic is the PTO gearbox, these are mythical beasts as rare as rocking horse shit. The setup isnt new and will need some oil seals as it leaks a little.
I am asking $2500 canadian and shipping is on your dime (the whole setup must weigh 200 pounds) I can deliver within 3 hours of Montreal,QC if you pay for my KIAs gas. you will probably never see another one for sale in North america, and once I am done building my garage in November the winch is going on my truck and no longer for sale.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Parting Out 1991 Range Rover

We are parting out the chassis of a 1991 Range Rover, we have the following:

Front Axle ------------- $ 400.00
Rear Axle ------------- 400.00
Transfer Case ---------- 350.00
Transmission ---------- 300.00
Radiator -------------- 150.00
Steering Box ---------- 200.00
Gas Tank ------------- 75.00
Front Driveshaft ------- 75.00
Rear Driveshaft -------- 75.00
Wheels --------------- 100.00

We also have all of the suspension parts, springs and other parts.

Will take offers !!!!

Call for info; 760-788-6557

·
Registered
22 Posts
BW transfer case from 95 RRC - great working condition

Have a Borg Warner out of my 95 classic. It does have 150,000mi but it was maintained and the viscous still worked flawlessly-no leaks. Make me a real offer, I also have the linkage if needed. Keep in mind shipping would cost about $75.00.
I am located in SW Colorado. PM me or email me - x c f l y n @ y a h o o

·
Registered
3 Posts
transmission and transfer case 1995 RRC LWB

I have the transmission and transfer case from my 95 classic. Truck had less than 70,000 miles when pulled, everything looks like its in good shape but I have not driven the truck, so I dont know for sure. I bought the truck without the motor after a blown head gasket, but it was being driven daily up to that point. I am in Pensacola, FL. I have this listed locally for $500. I will separate if needed. Make me an offer on it. I'd like my shop space back. Jacob

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a few parts left off the rover v8 from my motor swap. All parts look to be in good shape and are all off a 97 disco.

Engine wire harness, no cuts or broken plugs $30
Engine ECU $30
Ac compressor $30

Shipping will be USPS flat rate $10~15 anywhere in the us.

I will use these items for targets in two weeks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
(NY) Land ROver Magazines.... Many

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Land Rover Owner:
1998 October (2 copies)
1999 Full Year
2000 Full Year
2001 March, May through December
2002 March, Spring (april) , May
2004 March, April

Land Rover Enthusiast:
2001 January, Sept through December
2002 Full Year Minus March
2003 Full Year
2004 January, February, May, August, September
2005 Full Year
2006 Full Year Minus February

Land Rover Monthly:
2007 January

Land Rover World:
2005 July

Two binders for LRE
Eight binders for LRO

All in like new condition with no stuck-together pages, they just need a good home: $20 plus shipping, or a 12 pack of Magic Hat #9 for pickup (much preferred )

located in 12846, i work in 12144... can pick up at either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Defender/RRC/Disco 1 Wheels spacers.
1 pare, aluminum with studs and bolts. 5 x 6.5 I believe. They were used on the rear and with 16x7 disco 1 wheels and 285/75/16 KM2's the tire sat just outside of the wheel well. 1.5" thick. $200 shipped to the lower 48.

I also have a slide in plastic cargo tray for the rear. It says Range Rover in it. For an RRC. make me an offer.
Everything located in CT

-Ted

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
I have a spare PSC pump for the 300TDi. Reverse rotation and capable of powering full hydro. It fits in stock location but you have to trim the front of the motor. $150.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discovery R380 5spd. transmission 150K

Discovery R380 5spd. transmission 150K, runs well no problems. Includes bell housing. $400+freight. Can crate and drop at local Fedex freight hub.

·
Registered
53 Posts
15x7 steel wheels

I have 4 15x7 white steel wagon wheels, new,still in box, made by Mangels.They fit series trucks and i believe early coil trucks. looking for $100 by plus shipping or best offer. Want these out of my garage.

·
Registered
134 Posts
For Sale LHD and RHD 110's various body types. Vehicles located in the UK.

Globallandrovers stock list for USA as of 01/08/2013

All vehicles listed Ex-works UK.
1 x RHD 2.5 Diesel 110 HCPU - $6000 ( needs chassis work)
2 x LHD 110 2.5 Diesel soft tops. Ex MoD. Both have recon engines and have low km's, body is typical for ex-army trucks, chassis has some corosion as you'd expect, $12,000 as is per truck or $17,000 sorted and serviced.
3 x LHD 110 2.5 diesel Vans $19,000 each
2 x 110 RHD 2.5 diesel vans $12,000 each
1 x LHD 110 station wagon with a 200tdi fitted $25,000 (are planning to build more, these are ex MoD 110 LHD trucks with station wagon bodyshells and engines).
3 x LHD refurbished 110 Tithonus vans 2.5 diesel $21,000 each
Pictures available on website at Globallandrovers - Landrover Rebuilds, Exports and Services, Defender 110, land rover, landrover, 90, 130, 110, new, used, second hand, 4x4, 4 x 4, commercial, tippers, dropsides, double cab pick ups, 300 tdi, TD5, for sale, county station wagons, ha .
Contact number 1 240 249 0507

We also have a selection of RHD & LHD Defenders for Canada. (15 years old)

161 - 180 of 303 Posts