Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
the color looks great, I just read through the the thread again also. Great progression.. I been thinking alot about wheeling mine while the Yota is getting built. Keep up the great team work.

Jake what would you suggest on me doing, stick with your Teal tracker setup or what? really I like your old setup, it worked and you can have fun with it..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Jake what would you suggest on me doing, stick with your Teal tracker setup or what? really I like your old setup, it worked and you can have fun with it..
Man I will tell you I really miss that green tracker. It was a blast on the trails. I'd buy it back again if it was in the cards. The IFS was great at soaking up the bumps...

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
if it works out and I can bend your ear for an evening, I will buy dinner for the Family, I'd really like more info on what to do and don't. I have searched all over and everyone has there own ideas what work. I KNOW yours did and thats good enough for me.. If its ok I will bring a notepad and plenty of ink and whatever the boys like to eat.. whenever it will work for you...

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Anytime man! Just give me a holler. All of my stuff has been really simple. This car is by far the fanciest thing I have ever had the opportunity to drive!
Jake

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

·
Vendor
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
Jeremy was over last night and Jake was over tonight, we have made some more progress.

·
#30 ProMod
905 Posts
Looking good.
Gimme a call.

·
Vendor
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #195 (Edited)
Looking good.
Gimme a call.
Left you a message

Looking great as always.
At this point it needs seats installed, wiring tied up, grille installed, lexan doors installed, swap out the spare tires and wheels on the rear for the Racelines,
and the new front RCVs. It should be done (other than the RCVs) by the end of the weekend.

·
Vendor
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #198 (Edited)

·
Registered
75 Posts
You coming up to compete again this year? Josh/Harley is running an RC comp that starts an hour before the "fullsize" Crawl. Although he has not started a thread on it yet... :shaking:
Yep, I'll have the big and small rigs to comp with. Looking forward to it.

But I was hoping a real comp rig would be there with the real comp driver and real comp spotters so you could school us rookies....

181 - 200 of 230 Posts