Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Bushwhacker said:
What series and class are you running in? If you are running RROCK legends, then you can now modify the front of the frame.

Damn I think they missed that memo and may have been having issues with that.. Not 100% sure tho.. Is the lastest version of the rules including that detail on RROCK's site?

BTW see you guys tomarrow afternoon!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
no more flipping the camra on it's side
it's hard to turn my comp. over to look at it !!!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
lets see some drive shafts
steering,shocks,fire it up,come on get going :flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
They must be busy pondering can we really get this rig done..........Rob get your ass out of bed and get down there and finish the photo shoot and video.............

·
Registered
154 Posts
the shocks, seats are being mocked up, and dash being re-instaled and electican is working on the dash.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Waiting for MACHADO to show up!!!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Greg doin what he does best... rubbin' er out :flipoff2:

4-link calculator

Shameless plug for the people that hookd it up!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Alright one last post before I jet again back to the bar for work. Looks like these guys are getting closer and closer finishing up some details. Jake's figuring out the final front end issues which include fabricating a drag link, as well as making that winch fit--so he's choppin' out some of the core support.

On the back end, the guys are figuring out the fuel tank, running lines, etc... Going to put a grommet of some sort to protect the lines so yes we know that needs to be done :flipoff2:

I took a few more pics of the cage while I was back there. They still have to add the 5 point mounts as well as the X brace :smokin:

Alright I'm out.. Oh and here's a short clip of WAKE UP CALL up this morning with the air horns:

right click save target as:
http://www.allmydirtyfriends.com/MOV05103.MPG

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
MUCHADO said:
Damn I think they missed that memo and may have been having issues with that.. Not 100% sure tho.. Is the lastest version of the rules including that detail on RROCK's site?

BTW see you guys tomarrow afternoon!

Here's the new rule that she emailed me. There is also going to be a new ProMod class much like the WEROCK promods, but with 40s and hydro.

2007 RROCK Legends Class Frame Width Change:
To allow tire clearance for steering radius
the frame may be narrowed to a minimum of 24" outside to outside
from the feet area (or where the OEM frame begins narrowing) forward.

All other frame/body requirements will remain the same.

Your best bet is to keep emailing Debbie to make sure you stay legal for your class.

·
Registered
36 Posts
props

I had the oppourtunity to stop by and watch/help with the build for a few hours this weekend down at Expert Offroad and I would like to send some props to Jake, Jason and Brad for having the crazy notion to build something like the Tracker. While I was there I was able to see the most 'all out' thrash on a vehicle I have ever seen. There had to be about 9 or 10 guys whalin on this thing trying to make it all come together. I know when I saw Scott and Jeremy bug out on Sunday, they looked tired, but they were stoked about bieng part of the build. :cool2:

Oh, and, I thought it was cool to see Greg, the owner of Expert Offroad, to give up his shop for three LONG days, buy all sorts of parts and supplies for the build, but also he was out there beatin on the thing also. :D :D I was also impressed that Greg has cool enough employee's to be there doing all the hard stuff for the build.

I hope Muchado got some good video of the build. Oh and for those of you who watched the wake up call that Muchado downloaded, Greg was kind enough to "REALLY" hit the air horn later on Sunday. That air horn must be off of a locomotive. THANKS Greg for the full blast of the air horn hooked up to the shop air compressor.:flipoff2:

Oh, and toy welder, do you do exhaust work? Or just heckle on the laptop at 7 o'clock in the mornin?:flipoff2:

Once again to Jake, Jason and Brad- the toy looks cool!:D

nice hood scoop:smokin:

41 - 60 of 171 Posts