61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rubicon Axles (from my '04)
4.88 Alloy USA gears f/r
Alloy USA chromoly shafts f/r
Warn diff guards f/r
As a whole they have just over 31k miles, only about 20k on the gears/shafts
Axles are complete, rotor to rotor, including brakes
Axle package will include the OME HD lift I'm currently running (coils/shocks)

Front Axle:
Stock locker and pump
Front LCA brackets have been replaced with beefier RE brackets
JKS adjustable LCAs, stock UCAs
Alloy USA axles seals (will likely need replaced, which Alloy does for free)
Stock track bar

Front axle includes steering and anti-sway setup as follows:
ORO U-Turn (Gen 2) steering with 2 tie rods, one bent for the trail, one straight for the road, drag link is perfect
ORO SwayLOC anti-sway system. Currently needs repaired and only functions like a single rate Anit-rock.

Rear Axle:
ARB locker
RE SF2 fixed LCAs, stock UCAs
Stock track bar

Wheels/Tires
Walker Evans Beadlocks
15x8
5 on 4.5
3.75" backspacing
Originally were the polished finshed, probably not-so-much anymore
Super Swamper Q78s, balanced with Dynabeads
Only 4 wheeling trips on the tires and less than 100 road miles.
Have a crappy 35" MT spare on a black steelie I will include if wanted.
Wheel/tire combo will go down the highway at 65 MPH with zero vibration

In a perfect world, I would like to sell everything as a package. $5000. With that said, I will do the axle/lift package for $3500 and $1500 for the wheels/tires, which I don't really have a desire to separate.

Also in a perfect world, this would only be available locally (Frederick, MD, zip 21701) or within a reasonable driving distance. I will however discuss freight options with potential buyers.

Everything is still under the Jeep and will need to stay there so I can continue to wheel until at least the axles sell. I would consider trades involving a set of 60s and/or beadlocks (think 8-lug) and/or tires (37"+).

I am open to offers. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
What do you want just for the complete axles? No lift, trac bar, control arms, sway bar, etc. Do you have the ARB compressor for sale with this?.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For just the axles, including the Alloy shafts, ARB locker, and the ARB compressor, I would like to get $3k.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had a couple requests for tire pics, so here they are:

http://frankaintskinny.com/pics/tires/

There are full size pics are in the "big" subfolder.

As I said, they only have 4 wheeling trips on them. The leading edge of the lugs are showing some wear, but there is still tons of tread left.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ok This is what I will do I am willing to go $1600.00 on the front axle and and that includes the shipping. Put the dang thing on a pallet and ratchet tie it down. Take it to Fed X ground. Its cheap thyis way, OK not free but cheap. My email [email protected] by the way I can pay just as fast as you can ship..............

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok This is what I will do I am willing to go $1600.00 on the front axle and and that includes the shipping. Put the dang thing on a pallet and ratchet tie it down. Take it to Fed X ground. Its cheap thyis way, OK not free but cheap. My email [email protected] by the way I can pay just as fast as you can ship..............

I appreciate the offer, but I will pass.

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
wow.... I thought my axles looked like crap....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts