Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rubicon axles located in AZ. Don't get these for your buggy or built CJ but they are a nice way to easily bolt on axles for a TJ. Or for upgrading a stock TJ,YJ, or XJ to locked front and rear axles. Please do not turn this into a comparision of what you would do differently or how you could build whatever for what price. :flipoff2: Just buy my axles if you want a simple way to swap in locked 44's.

Here's what I got. I have Rubicon axles with approx. 6k miles on them. Picked up for a swap into a Cherokee XJ (Cherokon)but lost interest. Need to sell for 4700.00 to pay for another project. (Cheaper than Jeepsareus on ebay for complete Rubicon axles.)

Axles are complete from brake rotor to brake rotor. Just like the day they were pulled. Includes all disk brakes,calipers, rotors, etc.. Includes all emergency brake cables on rear axle. Includes air pump/actuator thingy for the Rubi lockers. Includes Rock-It skid plates on the front and rear pumpkins. (see Off Road Warehouse website to see skid plates). Even includes the rear sway bar attached to the rear axle.

Only labor to perform would be welding on the rear axle track bar/upper control arm mount that I removed with a cut off wheel. I was going to remove all the TJ suspension brackets on the rear axle to install in the rear of the Cherokee.

Axles are ready to bolt in with no set up or labor necessary. Just hook everything up and go do some 4+ trails.

I will throw in a Currie steering setup for the TJ for another 150.00

Buyer to arrange and pay for shipping from AZ. I will be happy to deliver to shipping yard or pallet it and they can pick up at my house. I will deliver anywhere in AZ or San Diego area for free as I have a trailer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
steering

do you still have the steering, if so I will take it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts