Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I got the 14 I ordered from you.
Maybe I should have waited for the sale?

Tass

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey Dave,

Will you match the price if it's lower somewhere else? I found the large joints for $26.50

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Outlaw99TJ said:
Hey Dave,

Will you match the price if it's lower somewhere else? I found the large joints for $26.50

Thanks,

Chuck
As I have said before, Poly Performance will beat any advertised price, hands down. If the price isn't advertised give me a call and we will talk about it. By the way Chuck, your coils will go out this afternoon.

·
pimping sparks&smoke
706 Posts
I just sent you cash via paypal BUT not through your checkout. Your checkout kept changing the total when I would change funding options EVEN if I would go back to the origanal source??? (just thought I'd let you know.
Anyways I used your checkout to find the total price w/ shipping & CA tax.
Payment was for eight large RE joints & one large RE bearing tool.
Thanks for the deal!
Richard
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Do you have the dimensions? I didn't see them on your site. I'm looking for some to put on the rear suspension of my Toyota and need the overall width and the width of the race.

Thanks
Travis

·
pimping sparks&smoke
706 Posts
Dave-THANKS!
I got my RE bearings today, and I must say damn they are beefy. One more thing **for others who are ordering DON"T forget to buy the tool** it is a very nice piece cant hardly belive it was only $15 -you'll all see what I mean when you get one.
Thanks again,
Richard

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Overkiller said:
Do you have the dimensions? I didn't see them on your site. I'm looking for some to put on the rear suspension of my Toyota and need the overall width and the width of the race.

Thanks
Travis
Travis, here are the dimensions. The width of the ball is 2.5 inches. The width of the outer race is 1 7/8" and the outer diameter is 2 5/8". These bearings are capable of 36 degrees of total movement.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
weldpro said:
Dave-THANKS!
I got my RE bearings today, and I must say damn they are beefy. One more thing **for others who are ordering DON"T forget to buy the tool** it is a very nice piece cant hardly belive it was only $15 -you'll all see what I mean when you get one.
Thanks again,
Richard
Thanks for ordering Richard !!! Yea, that tool is a work of art for the price.

·
Registered
739 Posts
PIG said:

Travis, here are the dimensions. The width of the ball is 2.5 inches.
Don't believe him Travis ;). Pig, I meant to ask you about this. You told me the same thing before I ordered mine. I made up mounts 2.5" wide but the RE balls are 2 5/8" wide and they won't fit. Maybe the actual ball part is 2.5" diameter? But the width where the bolt goes through is 2 5/8".

--Dan

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
houlster said:

Don't believe him Travis ;). Pig, I meant to ask you about this. You told me the same thing before I ordered mine. I made up mounts 2.5" wide but the RE balls are 2 5/8" wide and they won't fit. Maybe the actual ball part is 2.5" diameter? But the width where the bolt goes through is 2 5/8".

--Dan
You know what man you are absolutly right. I actually cut and pasted this message from a post I put up like 2 months ago and didn't think twice about reading it. So there you go 2 5/8" is indeed the correct measurement. Looks like trying to save a few seconds typing don't work out this time. To those who started pre fabing their 4 links with this misinformation I do appologise...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts