Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
My full size last year:

This year:

That was minutes before I did this:

Glad I carry half a PnP yard with me in the truck, still made for a long night... :shaking:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Little Sluice in my old YJ......
Nice Mark! How about the TJ? Hope all is well and I hope to get out that way this summer! Do you guys have anything planned for June?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hopefully, many more family memories in the future.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Fourth of july weekend!
Holy cow!! What kind of farm implement did those axles on the blue one come off of?? that's gotta be over 100 inches.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
No fire at all on that facebook page, How disappointing. I did get to witness Ray eating a chunk of burning wood the other day :eek::eek:

Sorry about that Scott. Ray's very shy and modest about his fire eating skills but I did mange to sneak this pic on one of his sneak fire attacks:)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Back in august, had an absolute blast. My first trip, gave me plenty of inspiration as to what to change.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Camping at the springs

my buddy jimmy

dinner

my buddy john

john's full size cummins headed to Buck

after the attempt at buck

Big Sluece ate Full size jeep springs, both sides.

fixing stuff at camp

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
question

Holy cow!! What kind of farm implement did those axles on the blue one come off of?? that's gotta be over 100 inches.
These are heavily trussed rockwells.width is 109",20x16" wheels and 49" iroks. With the 16" wide rims it makes the iroks close to 24" wide alone per tire. Btw to tow it I have a wide load sign and a dot permit, one more inch and I need a pilot car. I have only had a couple of tight places that required extra attention (1) bridge at the springs (2) everywhere at Fordyce.

·
Registered
32 Posts
October 09, my first time and had a blast. I learned a lot about the lift and stuff I just had put on the jeep. Anyways we went in Loon side and just went to little sluice and back in the same day. Great trip overall.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Here are some of my favorite pictures from a trip my buddy & I went on this last summer.

The 4Runner with the half doors & bikini top is mine.

21 - 40 of 565 Posts