Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Here are some pics over the past 5 or so years!

Soup Bowl on 37's

Somewhere on the trail over by buck I think.

Camped somewhere over by the WW side!

From the Box! I might have posted some of these ones already.

I love the front driver tire in this pic! It's also the one that ripped the Hydro line out of the PS box though!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Here are some more, trying to get back into this thing!

40" MTR's barried under there! Back side of AFCG headed toward theriver crossing, around 2AM, I think!

Wash outs on WW road.

Soup Bowl again, Now on 40's.

Some random trail pics.

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts
I love the front driver tire in this pic! It's also the one that ripped the Hydro line out of the PS box though!
Any pics of cleaning up the power steering fluid after the hydro line broke?
:flipoff2:

·
machinist
274 Posts
nope, made it to Buck Sunday and started having power steering issues, got it fixed well enough to head back to Loon Monday and camped one more night at the drive-in sites just before the damn and headed home Tuesday

tires worked great though, those things are tough, I'll definitely be making more trips after the Jamborees wrap up

·
Registered
701 Posts
That's a a bummer. We didn't make it as far as we wanted either. But it just gives us a good reasons to go back again. Glad the tires are working out for you.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
nope, made it to Buck Sunday and started having power steering issues, got it fixed well enough to head back to Loon Monday and camped one more night at the drive-in sites just before the damn and headed home Tuesday

tires worked great though, those things are tough, I'll definitely be making more trips after the Jamborees wrap up
Shucks.

Missed another fullsize by a whole day!

81 - 100 of 565 Posts