Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new Quad and am wanting to tke a run up to buck or something Any other quad riders want to go.. I want to tr to do a weekday trip if possible.. Might also have one buddy from work going.. Let me know and we can set up a time...Pat

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
weekends are not out.. Just.. Let me know when a good one is for you.. I would be ready in a couple weeks..Pat It is running great.. My friend had to have it so I sold it too him.. Pat

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
im game for a weekend. i dont have a quad, but id be willing to haul your camping gear for you pat.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good Booger.. Dominic,, I bought a polaris.. And am very happy with it.. Lots of low gear and a front locker, So when is a good time for you guys.. I am looking at maybe the first or second weekend in oct...Like a saturday night trip.. Have soccer with the boy on all my saturdays..

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Domenic said:
What kind of quad did ya get? :question: I took the dirt bike there this year, first and last time. :eek:

no fun, hassle, too much work?

i have an xr100(dont laugh :flipoff2: ) ive been thinkin about taking in and letting my wife drive the truck...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
the more I think about it the more Im in! My boss owes me a day off anyways (been working every damn weekend for months)

Paul ive had my bike from the spillway to spider and it was a blast...pretty technical though (in spots) and i did tip over a couple of times...still not sure if it was the rocks or the beer. I think with a mule like an xr100 it wouldnt be too bad...then we'll switch :flipoff2::

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Domenic said:
Ok Pat I'm ready to go with the new atv :smokin:

Break a leg... :D No, no, I'm kidding... I'm kidding... :D:D

Be careful. You don't want that 600+ pounds on top of your ass. :eek:
Enjoy your new toy... :beer:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Domenic said:
Ok Pat I'm ready to go with the new atv :smokin:

SWEET... When you want to go??? You want to go somewhere mellow first or just hit the Con:D If you want I can take you to french creek.. Good trail and good fire rode stuff...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Glenn said:
Break a leg... :D No, no, I'm kidding... I'm kidding... :D:D

Be careful. You don't want that 600+ pounds on top of your ass. :eek:
Enjoy your new toy... :beer:
Glenn:

I rode 32 miles Saturday, didn't even need four wheel drive. I did notice that it wants my rear window bad :evil: It seems to to safer than my dirt bike, but now I can't park any cars inthe garage. :D Thanks again and take care.

Domenic

·
Registered
704 Posts
Pat said:
SWEET... When you want to go??? You want to go somewhere mellow first or just hit the Con:D If you want I can take you to french creek.. Good trail and good fire rode stuff...
This month is taken up with hunting season, maybe I'll head your way after it's over. :confused:

·
Team 261 - VP
4,870 Posts
Pat,

We'll be camping over Saturday at the Springs. Come on down the backside, and say hi...we'll take you up the big sluice to buck if you want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts