Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the web page, but don't see the cost. Most of the post about it are a year or two old and say $10 a night. Anyone know if that's still the case?

Is there an area that is better to camp in than others at the springs.

Sorry for the noob questions. I did look before posting.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
$10 bucks is well worth the camping spots. Someone will come around & collect.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dirty dozen has some nice camping spots and theres some nice ones up from there on the slabs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It might be something like $15 for one or $20 for 2 nights now. That is the RSS partner's only income from the property, and it pays the caretaker.

·
Premium Member
82 cj7 ford5.0 t18 atlas2 dana60 front 14 bolt rear Mastercraft seats full cage rockers armor winch
792 Posts
It might be something like $15 for one or $20 for 2 nights now. That is the RSS partner's only income from the property, and it pays the caretaker.
Thats what we paid last summer , $20 per rig for two nights

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
I was looking at the web page, but don't see the cost. Most of the post about it are a year or two old and say $10 a night. Anyone know if that's still the case?

Is there an area that is better to camp in than others at the springs.

Sorry for the noob questions. I did look before posting.

The amount is up for debate among the partners, last that I was told. RTF has removed the $10 amount, as requested and replaced with the URL to RSSI's website.

So my best advice...is just call and ask.

Rubicon Springs

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
They get nothing from the Jamborees? I those might make a little cash for RSS.
They do, but fees collected for camping are the main source of income that pays for the caretaker. JJ helps pay for other costs...from what I was told.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
The Trail is Closed or the Campsite? Or is this a Joke I'm not getting?
Due to the uneven trail & large rocks often in the way they are closing it for paving until further notice. :smokin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts