Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cut & Paste takes all the fun out of a flier...

Anyway, with the Tahoe National Forest taking over management and maintenance of the Placer County section of the trail, there are lots of questions about future maintenance efforts. The Rubicon Oversight Committee (ROC) meeting held last week answered a lot of questions. Notes form the meeting are posted on my website: www.TheOtherRubicon.com

There will be short presentations by the agencies but I hope most of the time will be a Q&A session.

Rubicon Trail Meeting
Saturday, March 28th 9-10am
Reno Convention Center

This meeting is free to the public and is being held prior to the Reno Motorsports Expo.
Thanks go out to Al & Shirley Lockett for getting us the space to hold this meeting.

This will be the “everything you ever wanted to know about the Rubicon Trail but didn’t know who to ask” meeting.

Funding, Maintenance, Closures, Management, Adopt-A-Trail, Projects, Parking, Volunteers

Presenters:
El Dorado County, Parks & Trails
Tahoe National Forest, Truckee Ranger District

Groups and Agencies present to answer questions:
CA State Parks OHMVR Division
Rubicon Trail Foundation
Friends of the Rubicon
CA Four Wheel Drive Association
NV Four Wheel Drive Association
Area clubs:
o Hills Angels (Reno/Sparks)
o Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo’s
o Tahoe Donner 4-Wheelers
o Sierra Stompers (Minden/Gardnerville)

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Motorsports Expo has been cancelled due to Covid-19 concerns. Due to that the Rubicon meeting will not take place on the 28th.

I'll try and get as much Rubicon information out as possible as soon as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts