Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are, its been a long time coming!

I really wanted to make them sooner but 3 other companies made them & I didn't want anyone to think we copied someone elses' product but now 9 or 10 other companies make them so I see it as a generic product so if I could improve it I can make it!

We have added more access to the bolts while still protecting them and they are long enough to actually protect the U-joint unlike some of the shorties I am seeing out there. They are made of 3/8" & 1/2" material and will take a beating for many years to come.

The 2 pieces are attached to each other by an old woodworkers technique of finger jointing them so they have to be bent precisely to fit and gain tons of strength over the others butt welds & to top it off they are welded inside and out! We don't sell these as a kit, they are ready to go at this price, $60 before the PBB10 discount :smokin: And for those of you that are mathamatically challenged thats $54...

Thanks for keeping us so busy!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/14BPNG.html

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another beautiful day....

Spent working :shaking: I am going to take a mini vacation after the holidays....Maybe...

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pushing through to the top!

Today is supposed to be the busiest day for sales every year for the internet and it already feels like it!

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Over 50 of each in stock!

These make a great father/son gift and we made a bunch before the season started so we didn't run out!

·
Registered
442 Posts
dan, ill be picking up my 14 bolt guard and some tabs when i come home for x-mas leave... leave on on the shelf for me. thanks.

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I missed this question....

I don't plan to right now. I hate trying to attach things securely with Ubolts and thats the only way I see doing it to a D44 housing....

·
Registered
25,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here you go...

Willing to sell just the ring for the 9"?
We could if thats all you need...

Do these come with new hardware?
They do not. The 9" had a couple of thread pitches over the years so we wouldn't want to cause a problem but mainly because everyone has different ideas of how they want theirs....

·
Registered
89 Posts
I need a price on the welded 60 cover, welded 14 bolt cover and pinion guard shipped to 98329. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 319 Posts