Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 S10 Blazer 4x4 and I was wondering what parts I need for a SFA swap and how to do it. I have friends to help me so im not on my own. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
there was a post in here somewhere bout a guy who did that, but ran into probs. check in the general discussion board, think his post said "death wobble", there is a link there for a SAS

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
1. Search Newbie :flipoff2: (Sorry, someone had to say it).
2. At least one company makes a bit for the brackets, etc.

Maybe FiremashallS-10 will chime in here; theres an S-10 specific site that could probably help out with some info.

Pete

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
If you aint going to wheel it hard go to this site :flipoff2:

s10-4x4.org

its like s10extremists.com now

I have an older s10 thats straight, its 3/4 ton now with fullwidth axles and hummer rims and 37' tires 5.13s welded rear, locked front.

You can learn alot more on this site if you take your time to educate and search. Doesnt have to be s10 specific if you educate yourself

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Pdaddy said:
If you aint going to wheel it hard go to this site :flipoff2:

s10-4x4.org

its like s10extremists.com, only they arent that extreme (most of em anyway!) Good info there.
You really are a peice of shit aren't you? You talk shit about a board that you are a member of, and then you bitch when you get banned? Now you still wanna bash people that aren't as "Hardcore" as you are? No matter how you cut it, you are an itty bitty fish in this great big pond.

And you better get it straight if you are going to talk shit. S10-4X4.org, and S10Extremists.com are the same site. Kinda like Pirate4x4.com and the PBB. Pirate4x4.com is the club's homepage, and the PBB is what you are a member of. Only difference is that we have a seperate URL to get to the BBS. S10Extremists.com takes you to the main page, and S10-4x4.org takes you right to the BBS. It is the biggest collection of info for an SFA swap on an S10 (and V8 swaps), and if you had any brains you would realize that by using larger axles and beefier brackets, it doesn't matter how "extreme" you wanna go.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Hey fuckstick if I were you Id re read my post, I simply put the guy in your direction for help and I told him there was some good info on there. Just because I dont care for the site, and I got banned for raggin on an asspipe that said he drove through a mud puddle after washing his truck so it "looked right" <---- YES THAT IS FAWKING LAME.

AND I QUOTE

"its like s10extremists.com now" <--- meaning they are one in the same with a diffrent name.

Dont go jumping off the handle because I tried to pimp your site. If you have a problem with me and want to discuss it in further detail, pm me or email me, dont jump on here talkin shit though without getting the facts correct.

I do recall last time I checked that :flipoff2: is jokingly taken.

All I said was "if you aint going to wheel it hard go to this site " and used the finger..

and lastly "and if you had any brains you would realize that by using larger axles and beefier brackets, it doesn't matter how "extreme" you wanna go"

Are you trying to say something because this makes no sense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts