·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...posted with Lance's permission...
MARCH MADNESS SALE
Sacramento 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers
http://www.4x4wire.com/news/4wparts/marchmadness2003/
March 15, join the Sacramento four-wheeling community at 4 Wheel Parts Performance Center's annual March Madness Sale -- with BBQ and live music, the party will include a Show-and-Shine contest and an RTI Ramp!

FWIW. I have no commercial stake in this... I'm going for the free food. :p

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
This is also down here at oakland as well, Should be fun, I was asked to run the BBQ so that means good food!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Is oakland going to have an RTI ramp?

I have a friend, we need to flex and measure for shocks.. Oakland is closer than Sacramento.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
tdavis said:

I have a friend, we need to flex and measure for shocks.. Oakland is closer than Sacramento.
you can always just flex out on the hand rail like they always do :eek:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
tdavis said:

4WP in Santa Clara will have their RTI ramp out for use.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
tdavis said:

Yes they will, If you can out flex me (no buggy springs :flipoff2: ) i will give ya a :beer:

·
Registered
537 Posts
We bought 10 35" Pro Comp mud terrains last year in Sacramento and we got the manager down to $110 a piece, these guys deal on this March sale

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
supost to rain al weekend here, only reason id go is to out flex the blue smurff jeep. jiMMy

·
Registered
617 Posts
The last time I went to that sale, the salesmen were pricks, so I went down the street to Central the were super cool and they beat the "March Madness" sale prices on the stuff I was buying.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
tdavis said:
I'd have to trailer the zuk in to get a good ramp score..
Lame, My junk will be street driven

1 - 15 of 15 Posts