Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No info on the CalRocs site other than there is an event in Sac this weekend. Anyone know where, what & start time?

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I had the same ?s. Maybe I am missing a link on the calsocs site, But I could not find any info. Is it going to be a set up course like the Placerville event was? Any info?:D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
I hear there's a possibility that a well-known name in the X-Games sport of downhill Street Luge will be there and maybe driving in the event. :eek: Anyone ever hear the name, 'Biker Sherlock'?? :D:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just Curious ??

Who is going??

This is not Rock Crawling but is very High Speed, Expensive, and Dangerous.

Could be entertaining......

·
Registered
26,624 Posts
I used to go to the races a few years ago and there was some good action, last race one buggy tried to "hump" another.:D

I will be going to all the races this year and would suggest that y'all should gather your friends, family and neighbors and come out for an afternoon of good action.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Glenn said:
I hear there's a possibility that a well-known name in the X-Games sport of downhill Street Luge will be there and maybe driving in the event. :eek: Anyone ever hear the name, 'Biker Sherlock'?? :D:D
'Biker Sherlock' Surfer/street luger. one of the older street lugers around. Good Guy and psycho. I'd love to see that guy drive a buggy.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Biker just bought his class 7 open truck 2 weeks ago, first race weekend out and he wins two first place trophies. he must drive like a mad man.
There could be as many as 50 plus buggies and trucks out there this weekend.
Enter Prairie City at the "back gate" not the main gate.
$5.00 for Sat. Practice hot lap day, 12-5
$10.00 for sunday race day 8-3:00

Rich

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
ToyFamily said:
hmmmmm....$5 for rock buggy full throttle jump and get sideways action......hmmmm:D
Nooooo...that would $5.00 to watch desert buggies gett'n it.

you need to register as a racer to run the nicely graded:D track

Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts