Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article231554618.html

A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy who was arrested Thursday on suspicion of having sex with a minor is scheduled to appear in court next week, facing five felony counts. . . . Bishop is scheduled for arraignment in Sacramento Superior Court next Thursday and currently faces five counts: one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, one count of child molestation and three counts of oral copulation with a minor, according to court records available online.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
Why couldn't that have happened to me back when I was underage?

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Why couldn't that have happened to me back when I was underage?
It's not like its anything new. The difference is back then those of us that were fortunate enough to nail some older pussy kept our mouth shut about :D

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
The difference is back then those of us that were fortunate enough to nail some older pussy kept our mouth shut about
Stop giving yourself so much credit. The difference is that back when you were a dumbass teenager the powers that be didn't care about stuff like this. Now that the powers that be are all people you're age they're fucking it up for today's teenagers. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
She has paint for eyebrows, a broken nose from a bad marriage, and loves to suck cock.

I see no crimes there.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
when I was about half way through my freshman year of college, I was home at christmas and over a bunch of beers... out of nowhere my brother blurts, "kid, just remember, chicks with big noses like to fuck."

I thought it ridiculous and humorous... and put it into practice and... that was one thing he was right about...

A san mateo cop got arrested yesterday for having an online affair with a fake account... a dude used the gender changing software and trapped this guy... he is guilty as hell and, well, first rules of adult operation: you can't fuck kids and you can't fuck cousins.

this is not difficult. Break the rules, even if you are a big nosed blonde... and you get seat time in the pokey.

Maybe the guard will get lucky.

·
Change is good.
35,186 Posts
I have no idea how many underage girls were plowed during the State Fair after parties at Cal Expo back in the day, but I'm sure it was more than a few.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
X2

Wtf...Sarah sanders is a frumpy troll (she's like Landslide but with smaller tits and 2 legs)
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts