Pirate 4x4 banner

deleted

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  ameadows7 
#1 · (Edited)

#7 ·
My Hotsy steam cleaner and some purple cleaner will clean up a 50 year old tractor clean enough to eat off of, I can't understand the need for a dremel when something is going to get covered up anyway, personally I don't like sand inside where oil goes, I swear you can never get rid of all of it .

If it's not a show truck I prefer Bowers suggestion .

#16 ·
If you are a wheeler, they only look nice once so take your pictures before that first trip. Usually for someone to spend that amount of time, it is not just a part. There is usually more to it than just stock purchased.

Bet the engine is not stock either.

And we get it why others run what they brung. OK with me as long as it keeps running and not a fail of neglect.

One of the benefits of powder coating is the part will usually get blended to get all the flashing and sharp corners rounded. That makes it so much nicer to work on over the years.

Tech Tim showed me some parts off of his wet bead blaster. Awesome. I would just clear coat anything off of it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.