Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 4 bolt Saginaw box they don't need? I want to finally add hydraulic assist to my FJ40, but I don't want to remove my steering until I have all of the parts, therefore a spare steering box means I can drill & tap, and rebuild at my leisure.

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
Does anyone have a 4 bolt Saginaw box they don't need? I want to finally add hydraulic assist to my FJ40, but I don't want to remove my steering until I have all of the parts, therefore a spare steering box means I can drill & tap, and rebuild at my leisure.
should have one for ya in the 209 if ya cant find one closer.

its just a take off... cant vouch for it 100%

·
Premium Member
4,941 Posts
If Don's will work, I have to make a drive through the ghetto and could haul it into the area.

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
I can dig it up today and get it coming your way Sunday with Jon. if he cant meet up with you? at least it will be in Pville. also.... have a small care package for Mike (55guy) that I need to send your way (with either you or Jon)

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is the box located Don? I could come pick it up maybe. How much you want for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts