Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting rid of my sammy. It's an 86 with yj using trail tuff j shapped missing links on the front, long shackles on the rear. GRS1 tcase. Front kick dropout in front with 5.12 and lockrite. Rear hybrid with 5.12 and welded solid with rancho 9000 on rear only never got the fronts. Engine has dual carbs and a header. Kick power steering with higher highs zbar elim high steer and custom drop pit arm made by trail tuff, rig has no bump steer and drives great. Custom bumpers front and rear with build in sealed lights and receivers. home made slider too. It has a got zuk trail rack on the back. The drivers seat is a rci without the cover. I also have a spare motor with an Isky cam needs rings. I also have a spare front and two spare rear ends. I have two spare t cases and a tranny also about 8 spare stock rims. It has 31 x 13.50 sx but they are about 50% wasted. Sorry so long but what do yall think could I get 3000 with all the spare pasts or part it out? Oh yeah the body is straight with a little rust at the floor seams.

Thanks Darby

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
One word............

EBAY!!!!!

I bet you could get 4500 on ebay. I'm serious!!!!

·
Hophead
77,716 Posts
Shrock said:
You could get $3K for it in TX easy.
Shoot I think Jim is trying to lowball ya :)

I would agree with Ebay...take a look at what they are going for there, you'll be surprised

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
a little off-topic

quote: Sale or part out????

My grammar is not that great so I am not slamming anyone but come on guys, its sell not sale ! I noticed a while ago and have been keeping an eye out for it and it happens more often than not, do a search on 'sale' and see how many times it comes up. Thats all I got. It was starting to drive me nuts so I had to say something:flipoff2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thanks guys but I drove it today and I am keeping it and making it bigger. Toy axles and cookie cutter boggers here I come.

Thanks
Darby

·
Registered
138 Posts
Darby thats what i like to hear. you can never get what you put in to it. i have thought of selling my sammi before, but i always deside to sneak into my wife shoe closet and sell some of her shoes off. shite if i sold them all i could buy a small third world country. and throw a rock ram on them yota axles.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damm so there are other people who put these things in the mud huh? LOL Glad to hear I'm still accepted. I wish my wife had stuff to sale but I have the coolest wife in the world she let me spend MY money any way I want to (most ot the time). She doesnt ask for much of any thing and helps me work on my junk. Hell she used to pull the engine out of my bug in about 30 min. My wife just kicks ass.

Darby

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hey, I sank mine in the mud in Indiana. (Attica), you not the only one that get into that stuff. I prefer the rocks, but not too many of them in the midwest. :(

If I can find the pics I'll post them:flipoff2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
mud is fun till you have to get out to put a strap on the front bumper or if you are lazy like me and you go straight home to relax and it dries all night then you spent 15.00 at the do it yer self car wash which has to be after 7:00pm after the attendant has left so he doesnt make you leave because you have too much mun on the vehicle ...WHEW mud sucks plus both of my side windows are scratched from rolling down the windows with mud on em and the mud here in boise smells like septic and has the consistency of sprinkler butt:eek: :D :flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts