Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know what a standard zuk fan pulls for CFM? I would like to replace the manual with an elec but i would like to get one with the same or more CFM. Looked through the FAQ and some other places but not getting much info on the subject.

·
Registered
463 Posts
i would not rely on that fan to do your engine cooling, its just to help out when the ac is on. get a good aftermarket one, or a taurus one from the junkyard

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kinda CFM would you think would be good for cooling a zuk, i would like to buy with the intent to put a 1.6 in at a later date.

·
Registered
191 Posts
something to keep in mind if you're planning on a 1.6. i have had an 8 valve and a 16 valve in mine, and the 16 valve tends to run much cooler.:D

·
Registered
832 Posts
What kinda CFM would you think would be good for cooling a zuk, i would like to buy with the intent to put a 1.6 in at a later date.
i used a cheap autozone fan for years on my 1.3/1.6's don't remember the cfm's, but it didn't take much air movement to cool the motors. what made the biggest difference for me was the radiator(i used the 1.6 radiator for mine). of course if you could get the tauris fan to fit, that would pull more than enough air. i am using it to cool my 4.0v6 samurai.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts