Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
whoa dan whats up a newbie crap in the front seat of the zuk or did somebody switch your beer on ya this usually works for me 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, LOL

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
TablerockToy said:
Hey Moto, How's about you take that "search newbie" shit and stick it up your ass. Its gettin' old

It´s only old because SFNs are constantly asking repeated fawking questions that could be answered by going to the fawking search page.........

·
Registered
570 Posts
billj said:

It´s only old because SFNs are constantly asking repeated fawking questions that could be answered by going to the fawking search page.........
I agree with you 110% it dose suck lookin at the same questions all the time! but you know what ? It not going to change...
And you know what you get when you search?? You get 2 post that are worth a shit after you sift through 20 posts with a$$holes like moto screamin at them to search.. It sucks!!!! I look at it like this, if you dont have anything constructive to add dont post anything and it will fall off the page by the end of the day.

CJ

·
Registered
170 Posts
I gotta vent it-- go search newbie? that's pathetic go look at the forum page notice on it there's 11 post's so far today, only 8 posts from yesterday, and there's still posts from tuesday on it, god damn man you need to get a clue, it's not like the forum is so busy that it can't handle another post
instead of flaming somebody just get off your internet power trip and skip the posts that you don't have anything to add to.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well........ I searched moto261 links and guess what.

There are NO CAD drawings in those links. only gif files and one page that could not be displayed.

So moto261 STFU!

I would also like to have an acctual Autocad file of zuk frame.

I'm starting a new project a ZUKI.:eek:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Samurai Chassis Dimensions and Wiring Diagram

Here it is, jpeg photo taken from the FSM.
Make a copy as I'm not sure how long this link will last.

http://www.offroadhams.com/tech/Samurai_Chassis_dimensions.jpg

Get an extra large jpeg photo of the wiring diagram also.
http://www.offroadhams.com/tech/Samurai-Wiring-Diagram.jpg

I'm getting tired of the down-on-newbie crap also. It has a chilling effect on new ideas on the board. Who wants to add their input on a board full of crusty old experts that feel they are a legend in their own mind and that nothing new can every be added by a new member?
A select few on this board will eventually kill it for all. These few think their Post count is a measure of a mans knowledge and wisdom, everyone else figures they have diarrhea of the mouth and hope the stench will go away on its own.
Will it?
Or will some of it get on you next time?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thanks for the input Donald.

What we are looking for is a .dwg / .dwx file.

Something that can be plugged directly into autocad.

If none exist. I will ask one of my friends to create one from the drawing you provided. *If* I can come up with one I will post it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Aww, all the newbies are sticking up for each other. Fawk off. Pirate doesn't have it's reputation for nuthin you know.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
jones said:
Aww, all the newbies are sticking up for each other. Fawk off. Pirate doesn't have it's reputation for nuthin you know.:flipoff2:

"maybe we could build a little camp fire, sing a few songs"

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
513 Posts
jones said:
If you're reffering to me,

Yep, I'm a newbie in this forum.

But better get your stats straight, so suck it.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
jones said:
Damn board has gotten soft lately, so the newbies think they can just take over. How damn hard is it to do a search? It takes longer to post a stupid question and wait for an answer than it does to do a search. You're just too lazy to do anything for yourself.

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
350 Samurai said:

Damn board has gotten soft lately, so the newbies think they can just take over. How damn hard is it to do a search? It takes longer to post a stupid question and wait for an answer than it does to do a search. You're just too lazy to do anything for yourself.
You done a search lately? It takes awhile, lots of useless crap. Also, IMHO, if you want to tell someone do a search, try to reference a specific post to help them out.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112031

Garrett

·
Registered
513 Posts
350 Samurai said:

Wow sounds easy enough. Except for one thing, Mabey you don't understand the question. I don't really give a fawk about newbies as long as they provide tech.

This is a tech forum right?

I searched............... cad, frame drawing, cad drawing, frame, etc...

Like I stated in an above post. (ok this might be the part you don't get) I'm looking for a .dwg drawing. Not a .jpg, not a .gif.

But since some "SFN" gave me the dimensions, I'm going to make what I need myself.

Tell you what noob. You show me where this exists on this website and I'll STFU.;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
OK OK, maybe this was a bad example, but there is so much of this going on on the board, it's getting old.

And yes, I do search and yes there is a lot crap to look through, but I still say you can search faster than posting a stupid question and waiting for an answer. Who knows maybe you can learn something while you are searching.

·
Registered
513 Posts
350 Samurai said:
OK OK, maybe this was a bad example, but there is so much of this going on on the board, it's getting old.

And yes, I do search and yes there is a lot crap to look through, but I still say you can search faster than posting a stupid question and waiting for an answer. Who knows maybe you can learn something while you are searching.
I agree fully. :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts