Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
36 12.5 super swamper tsl radials on 15x10 6 on 6.5 rims mounted and balanced and they still have the stickers and everything. 6 to 1 tcase gears still in the box. i also have a running sami. Front and rear dana 44s an arb and detroit 5.89s (not installed) yj kit for the rear. every thing is brand new but not assembled. I bought all of the stuff to build the sami but i am in the airforce and i got stationed in delaware i would like 6000 for all parts everything is there for a rock krawler it just needs to be put together. the sami has a straight body and strong motor (for a sami ) a/c (works)
tcase 900
axles gears and lockers 1800
tires 1100
yj rear kit 200
sammi runs good 1500 no back seat
call me (302) 399-3067 or e-mail [email protected]

Steven Laub

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Hey, Not to start anything but if you add up all of the individual parts prices it only adds up to 5500. What's up? :confused:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Isn't that the same t-case gears that others are getting through rockhopper for $550?:p

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Is there some sorta automatic link from the Zuk

TECH SECTION

to the general

FOR FAWKING SALE SECTION

that nobody told me about???:confused:

==============

Post yer shite in the right place, ya fawkin´ noob boob!!!:rolleyes:

Where the fawk´s Fatkid???

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
M3drake said:
36 12.5 super swamper tsl radials on 15x10 6 on 6.5 rims mounted and balanced and they still have the stickers and everything. 6 to 1 tcase gears still in the box. i also have a running sami. Front and rear dana 44s an arb and detroit 5.89s (not installed) yj kit for the rear. every thing is brand new but not assembled. I bought all of the stuff to build the sami but i am in the airforce and i got stationed in delaware i would like 6000 for all parts everything is there for a rock krawler it just needs to be put together. the sami has a straight body and strong motor (for a sami ) a/c (works)
tcase 900
axles gears and lockers 1800
tires 1100
yj rear kit 200
sammi runs good 1500 no back seat
call me (302) 399-3067 or e-mail [email protected]

Steven Laub

Dude bring it with ya!! There is a great place to wheel over here on the east coast!!! Paragon baby Paragon!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
use the search

1 - 9 of 9 Posts