Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS THING DOES EVERYTHING YOUR HOME PC DOES AND MORE. THIS IS FOR VERIZON WIRELESS. IT IS THE SAMSUNG I700 A POCKET PC AND PHONE. IT HAS A CAMERA AND ENDLESS SOFTWARE TO DO ANYTHING. THE INTERNET ON IT IS AMAZING IT HAS A BIG SCREEN FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.. :eek: :eek: I HAVE ALL THE LATEST SOFTWARE FOR IT, IT ALSO COMES WITH A DOCKING SYSTEM TO CONNECT TO YOUR HOME COMPUTER AND EXTRA BATTERY. THIS IS A $600 DOLLAR UNIT. WILL SELL FOR $300. RAHMAN @5627601308

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
If you can get it unlocked so it will work with Cingular too I'll take it. Does it take a SIM card? If so I'm local and we could give it a shot...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it doesnt take a SIM card. It is through VERIZON, but i have heard of people taking a phone from another carrier and having it switched. I dont know how its done or where.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I takled to the guy at the local Cingular store and he told me it is a CDMA system... bummer. I'm locked into the Cingular contract for another year and a half so I cant switch right now without a $150 penalty x3 phones. Bump for a killer deal & phone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts