Pirate 4x4 banner

Samurai 1.6 Supercharged

36K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  bigdaddyweldz 
#1 ·
Well, I already started the installation of a S/C on my Esteem 1.6 engine.

Bassically will use an Eaton M45 SC from a MB C230 Kompressor, a Begi fuel managment, Mini Cooper intercooler, Turbo XS blow off valve, Vortech BTM and inox piping.

Here goes some pics...

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
jones said:
Is it just mocked up or have you fired it up yet?

When you get it working properly make sure you go over to TeamSwift and prove them wrong. Some of those guys were giving you a pretty hard time about the FMU.:D

I fired out but the stock pulley was too big that I had to make a bigger one. Hope to try again this WE.

Yes, that discuss was very deep, but with a clutched S/C the FMU should have an advantage when SC is off over a piggy back or standalone unit-

#31 ·
Get looking set-up!!! Looks Top Notch
Can I get a shot at your air inlet to your intercooler. I see you cut a nice hole on the hood. How about a view from the top. I've been contimplating mounting an intercooler in that location as well. I've been thinking a front mount is just doomed to get whacked off. I've also noticed the mitsu eclipse and 3000gt have the inner fender mounted type. I've been thinking about that with a scoop similar to the TD samurai overseas.

#35 ·
Shit Gonzalo, that blows!

What's gonna happen now?:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.