Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I was going to say a 13year old kid or Dustin Webster. The only people that can fit and drive a Sami like that. :laughing:

Everytime I saw that little guy at KOH he was skimming across the lakebed mud holes at 8,000 rpms. :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I'd be happier doing that in a bug..

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
between mini Cole, Waylon Campbell and Levi there is a generation coming that is going to pass us all by in about 5 years....or less. Very cool Dave.

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
He and Cody K. spent about 15 minutes jumpstarting that thing next to our camper. I heard a bouncing rev limiter and came outside to Cody bouncing a Tundra off the chip to charge the sami.....................for about 15 minutes. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
He and Cody K. spent about 15 minutes jumpstarting that thing next to our camper. I heard a bouncing rev limiter and came outside to Cody bouncing a Tundra off the chip to charge the sami.....................for about 15 minutes. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
at least the tundra was borrowed from the team owner and he was no where to be seen:eek:

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Anyone know this kid? :D
I taught him well I see. :laughing: The funny thing is, he was scared to go off it at first (in his dad's car)...and now I see this.

Bailey, if you read this, I'm not letting off next time. Jus sayin. However, we did launch it pretty good in front of EZ and he (Bailey) liked it!

Good job boy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts